Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 week creatine cycle - too short?

Handsome Pete

I've gonna be in a wedding in 6 weeks and wanted to bulk up before then. However, I don't want the bloat or water retention or anything, so I'm gonna go off it a week before.

Is this worthwhile?

no its not you don't have to worry about decent supplement length w/ creatine.

Its effects are pretty much immediate, if I take it before I hit the gym w/ yogurt doesn't matter if I hadn't been taking it or not I feel the slight extra pump right away. The weight gain from extra water hold is pretty much all done in the first week.

Of course regardless it won't make much difference for the wedding 5 weeks isn't much time to put on muscle. 5 weeks for cutting on the other hand can drastically change your appearance.

when you say a five week cycle you act like its juice. i do take creatine and like it so im not bashing you. creatine is good but don't expect anything great in 5 weeks. train hard and eat clean.

The guys above said it pretty well. 5 weeks for bulking isn't much, but it's not impossible for you to put on several pounds if you're training and eating right and depending on your current physique and training experience.

Creatine can help your training, but any weight you put on directly from the creatine will likely be water retention. Go ahead w/the creatine, train hard, eat a lot of quality food and it's possible for you to put on some size before this wedding. It may not be highly noticeable in your suit, and you'll probably be pretty smooth.

Are you already lean and just wanting more mass, or do you need to cut down as well? Knowing that 5 weeks for bulking isn't time to do a lot, you might be better off still training hard but cutting down if you're not currently lean. Look into an ECA/Y stack. Just all depends on what you need to do and the look you're going for.

All the guys have sid it well. If you're gain anything with creatine itll most likely be during the first two weeks. As for staying "on":)
when I do take it I use it for several months. I like the little extra pump and fullness. If you're worried about a wedding in five weeks, don't be, I've never been bloated using any type of creatine except for Cell-Tech.

Top Bottom