Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

45 yr old -- want size and strength - need supplement help

forexconsultant

here it is in a nutshell ... 45 years old, ecto ... very lean and still high metabolism.5'9' 150 -- if i dont eat and eat AND take weight gainer (cuz i get sick of f-ing eating), and train HARD ... its gone. obvious effects of getting older taking effect. joint aches,longer recoup, less drive/motivation to train ... no sexual issues to speak of. wanting to add size/strength ... speed recovery. and what the hell ... being able to fire off a little more juice to finsih sex off with wouldnt be a bad deal either, lol.... ran a few cycles when younger, got lean weight up into the 180's ... know how to eat and train. want to keep it clean now ... was thinking some hcgenerate, hcgen+DAA, and then leg into something else after 10-12 weeks or so???
currently taking multi/creatine/trib/zma/ON serious mass gainer ...
take all the input i can get ... thanks !!!!!

left one important thing off ... just really started back to training and eating right again about 2 months ago ... gained back 6-7 lean pounds during that timeframe. so the body is still capable with the right amount of work. just looking for good clean help to speedball things without taking a chance of f-ing up my system like i was 20 years ago, if ya know what i mean. thanks !

zma? The 90's are over bro. Don't waste your money on that. There are plenty of great supplements these days but no supps besides creatine are going to help you gain weight. You need more calories. That's the plain hard truth.

90's are over....funny shit,...yeah I been outta the loop for awhile. Fair enough on your input,man...jus good old fashion eat,eat,train,eat,eat more,huh!?!. I feelya. I haven't had bloods done, but wouldn't figure test is at its highest levels seeing as I'm 45 now.I jus figured with all the shit out nowdays, there something to help build good solid lean muscle and aid recovery. Appreciate your input bro

Please post your diet. Most people really think they are eating way more than they actually are

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

a little more variety, but most days volume and nutrient wise look something about like this:
morning: 3 eggs scrambled w/cheese, 2-3 slices bacon, cup or so of oatmeal.
If dont have time for that will drink gainer shake on way to office...600 cals or so
midmorning snack: 2-3 cups oatmeal/piece of fruit
lunch: could be 12" subway or full plate of leftovers from previous dinner...whatever
afternoon snack: 2-3 cups oatmeal/fruit
dinner: whatever the wife makes - but big on chicken/fish ...2+ diff. fresh veggies ... eat til i'm full.
i train in the evenings m/tue -th/fri -- wed/weekends off
gainer shake immediately after training on car ride home: 600 cals or so
before bed: 3 eggs+bacon

a little more variety, but most days volume and nutrient wise look something about like this:
morning: 3 eggs scrambled w/cheese, 2-3 slices bacon, cup or so of oatmeal.
If dont have time for that will drink gainer shake on way to office...600 cals or so
midmorning snack: 2-3 cups oatmeal/piece of fruit
lunch: could be 12" subway or full plate of leftovers from previous dinner...whatever
afternoon snack: 2-3 cups oatmeal/fruit
dinner: whatever the wife makes - but big on chicken/fish ...2+ diff. fresh veggies ... eat til i'm full.
i train in the evenings m/tue -th/fri -- wed/weekends off
gainer shake immediately after training on car ride home: 600 cals or so
before bed: 3 eggs+bacon

Your problem is evident right from the start. You just don't eat enough bro. I know a lot of females in great shape that eat more than that.

Get some lean meats in there, lots of complex carbs, and healthy fats and lose those gainers. They are junk

More protein. Why so much oatmeal? I would add 3-4 meals of chicken breast, lean beef, or fish with green veggies and reduce the oatmeal snacks. Ur eating a lot of carbs are you gaining fat around ur bottom abdomen?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

nope ... no ab bulge...
appreciate everyones input ... i'm damn sure not above change. especially simple basic shit like you guys have pointed out. just because it worked for me before doesnt mean its "optimal"-- or will work now. keep it coming !!!

Top Bottom