Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

43 Fat Starting Test Stack

STtix

Hello I just got my TS no17 today and started taking it. I look nothing like any of the photos on the site and thought I would log my progress for us mortals trying to achieve the shirtless summers or at least "wife beaters". I am 6'4" starting weight is 207.3. I was going to post a pic, but saw it and thought HELL Naw.

I will follow along. Test stack is the most incredible natural product Ive used, but you must still eat and train right for your goals to see the results.

Give us an example of your current diet and training routine

Been training off and on about 3 years. Being in the military I always had to train for the test and not really body composition. Now I lift 6 days a week with the three day split. I know I'm not taking in enough calories because I want to trim this belly down. Typical diet.

0500 20g protein with pre workout
0600 gym
0730 40g protein shake
0900 Greek yogurt 6 oz with granola
1100 1 can tuna and leg orange
1300 1 cup cortège cheese with fruit
1500 mass xxx ( I know)
1800 6oz chicken breast mix veggie
2100 40g protein shake

That is it, any suggestions.

Day 5
Morning "Wood", sweet!!! Should I take 2 pills morning and 1 at night? Or space all 3 through out the day?

I feel the Test Stack product works best at 4 caps ED, but it makes the bottles go to damn fast. 3 caps is good, but 4 caps is amazing.

I feel the Test Stack product works best at 4 caps ED, but it makes the bottles go to damn fast. 3 caps is good, but 4 caps is amazing.

Test stack is powerful, and there should be no need to ever go over the recommended 3 caps. Even 1-2 caps per day can give some pretty amazing results, and the bottle lasts 2-3 months that way as well

Test stack is powerful, and there should be no need to ever go over the recommended 3 caps. Even 1-2 caps per day can give some pretty amazing results, and the bottle lasts 2-3 months that way as well

Maybe not, but my experience with the product (5 bottles of it to be exact) it is significantly better at 4 caps ED. For instance I am a huge fan of Fodgia and I know when I am getting the needed (tried & true) amount in a product. As I previously stated it is good at 3 caps but amazing at 4 caps. Since it has so many ingredients in a prop blend it takes 4 caps to hit my fodgia needs.

Top Bottom