x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: How much protien powder do you think equals 40 grams of real protien? Or do you actually think that 40grams of EAS Pure Protien is the same as 8oz of chicken that also has about 40 grams of protien?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien

How much protien powder do you think equals 40 grams of real protien?

Or do you actually think that 40grams of EAS Pure Protien is the same as 8oz of chicken that also has about 40 grams of protien?

Good Bro
    it depends on the protein powder. all protein powders have different amounts of protein, some have more fillers and such so one protein powder might be 70% protein while another might be 95% protein. If you really want to know what your protein contains then go to www.proteinfactory.com they let you customise your blends any way you want.

a lot of people will tell you proteins from real food is better than powder protein, but 40g of chicken is the same as 40g of whey in my opinion, although the whey is digested quicker.

What Chris says makes sense, however I have to disagree based on personal experience.

I have cycled while eating decent amounts of food and getting the extra calories/protein from shakes 3-4 times day, and I have cycled eating only huge amounts of food with a only a shake at bed time....my overall intake of protein/carbs/fat was about the same for both. The latter method of eating produced more substantial and more quality gains than the former, however I was actually using more AS (not too much more) with the former method of eating. All other variables (that I can perceive) were the same...

I can't help but deduce from this that real food is better than powder...I think many others on here will agree with this as well.

the problem with powders IMO is that you can't really tell how good the quality is. They could be using cheap ass proteins or not even putting the amount listed on the label.

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."
    Originally posted by The Nature Boy
    the problem with powders IMO is that you can't really tell how good the quality is. They could be using cheap ass proteins or not even putting the amount listed on the label.
    i agree. You never really know what your taking when it comes to protein powder and quality, no matter what the label says. Chicken is chicken, you know what your getting.

Banned
    Thats BS Jibby whatever.

The fact is that protein from:

Chicken breasts.
    Tunas fish
    Steak Pie
    Turkey
    Salmon

Is far superier than protein from supplements e.g. protein from supplements like Weiders.

The fact is that try to get most of your protein from Chicen and you'll be alright.

Muscular Warrior

Originally posted by JibbyJabba
    What Chris says makes sense, however I have to disagree based on personal experience.

I have cycled while eating decent amounts of food and getting the extra calories/protein from shakes 3-4 times day, and I have cycled eating only huge amounts of food with a only a shake at bed time....my overall intake of protein/carbs/fat was about the same for both. The latter method of eating produced more substantial and more quality gains than the former, however I was actually using more AS (not too much more) with the former method of eating. All other variables (that I can perceive) were the same...

I can't help but deduce from this that real food is better than powder...I think many others on here will agree with this as well.

Originally posted by MuscularWarrier
    Thats BS Jibby whatever.

Chicken breasts.
    Tunas fish
    Steak Pie
    Turkey
    Salmon

Is far superier than protein from supplements e.g. protein from supplements like Weiders.

The fact is that try to get most of your protein from Chicen and you'll be alright.

Muscular Warrior

2 things:

1) you're basically agreeing with what jibbyjabba said. he said whole foods are better than powders

2) what on earth is Steak Pie?

Thats BS Jibby whatever.

Chicken breasts.
    Tunas fish
    Steak Pie
    Turkey
    Salmon

Muscular Warrior

muscularwarrier for mod

Thats BS Jibby whatever.

Chicken breasts.
    Tunas fish
    Steak Pie
    Turkey
    Salmon

Muscular Warrior