x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: How much protien powder do you think equals 40 grams of real protien? Or do you actually think that 40grams of EAS Pure Protien is the same as 8oz of chicken that also has about 40 grams of protien?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Fukit, I like the gas... I kill the Mrs with 'em. Sometimes she even cries Thanks American Whey! Double Dutch Chocolate rocks... and tastes soooo gooood!!!!

BTW i drink 'em before and after workouts, before bed, and sometimes i'll drink a shake with my breakfast cereal instead of cookin' eggs, cause i'm lazy! Whey protein shakes are superior in every whey, IMO.

Pro Bodybuilder
    hmmm....ok...Killing the Mrs. is fun.....But what if you work in an office?

I have a can of GLADE Mountain Berry Potpurri Spray arisol can in my office to cover the odor.....seems to work ok for immediate access......

I also use 2 plugins for overall morning freshness!

Haahha

I had that problem. I was taking too much protein in combined with first generation creatine powder. Oh man my ass was on fire I would let one little one out and it would clear the whole shop, I busted ass so much my bunghole hurt. It was bad.....

Scaggs

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I recall a post were the consensus was that "you can't eat too much protein," or that it was impossible to waste protein by taking in to much at one sitting.

Now these guys are saying "if you eat too much, you'll blow your colon out- waste the product or, even, that your product isn't high enough quality."

So which is it. Can you take in more than your body can utilize at one sitting, and is farting the scientific approach to measure how much? Or are these guys all full of hot air! Even mods chimed in...
    Here's the link http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=152819

OakBox

Well everybody can handle different amounts. One said 2gms of protein per lb of body weight (not including fat) is very sufficient. I would go to that amount if i was cutting my carbs. But i stay around 1.5gms per lb of BW. Also if i take 2 full scoops of PPowder in one shot i WILL get gas no matter what quality the whey is. i've tried all kinds. 60gms of protein in one drink is too much for my body to digest without gas. so i take the same amount of protein as i would except i spread the dosages that way i don't get the gas from too much in one shot. with 6 scoops a day and my meal plans i have set up i can easily hit 1.5gms protein per lb of BW and not get or very minimal gas. the more you weigh the more you need. Yea gas is a good way to tell whether or not your pulling in too much but at the same time, most that are on diets like these with protein powders do get gas. its part of the game i guess. one thing i'm not sure of is, while on AS maybe your body can handle much more because of the higher ability to sythesize protein.

i think there are many variables here where you can't point the finger at one. that's why switching proteins around and seeing if how your body handles the amount taking in can help you decide how much you need. I'd say this though... too much is better than too little.

Scaggs

Pro Bodybuilder
    well...i just got a new batch of ISOPURE NO CARB PROTIEN....and some EAS Creatine...

Lets see how my ass reacts.....i'll keep you posted.

P.S. If you want to hide the smell of your gas....try CHARCOAL PILLS. It works for me.....