Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40grams of Protien Powder vs. 40 grams of Chicken Protien

MuscularWarrier said:
Thats BS Jibby whatever.

The fact is that protein from:

Chicken breasts.
Tunas fish
Steak Pie
Turkey
Salmon

Is far superier than protein from supplements e.g. protein from supplements like Weiders.

The fact is that try to get most of your protein from Chicen and you'll be alright.

Muscular Warrior

Is this the future of America?

Protein from real food is much more optimal to use whether im dieting or bulking. Moreso for the former especially if we are going to compare a slower digesting animal protein compared to a quick digesting one such as Whey. I prefer caseinate-milk protein powder on a diet more then whey, but nothing tops of real food. Plus there are some good nutrients one may get with food.

Protein powders do offer convenience and a 'bang for a buck' usually. I like to mix em both, but real food for me is where it's at.

MuscularWarrier said:
Thats BS Jibby whatever.

The fact is that protein from:

Chicken breasts.
Tunas fish
Steak Pie
Turkey
Salmon

Is far superier than protein from supplements e.g. protein from supplements like Weiders.

The fact is that try to get most of your protein from Chicen and you'll be alright.

Muscular Warrior

Hey MW!!! Don't try to understand my posts, they are way too advanced for someone with a mental age of 3.

If you could read, you'd know that YOU JUST AGREED WITH WHAT I WROTE!! You essentially translated my original statement into the language of retards.

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!!!!

just picked up a george foreman grill FINALLY... i need to find cheaper chicken now. ohhhhh yeaaaahhhh <--- who started that shit.

The Nature Boy said:

2 things:

1) you're basically agreeing with what jibbyjabba said. he said whole foods are better than powders

2) what on earth is Steak Pie?

I thought I was the only one who didn't know.

There is no difference in the actual protein...the difference lies in the overall nutrient densities of the foods. Chicken will have MANY more nutrients than will your ordinary protein shake.

It's kind of like asking "what's the difference between naturally occuring sugars, and added sugar?" There is NO difference...but more good things (nutrients) usually come along with the naturally occuring sugar...

Top Bottom