Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

28/m, test level 375, need test/libido booster, suggestions?

obsessis

I'm 28, was on hormone replacement therapy for 4 months before my new insurance wouldn't cover it. my total test levels are around 375/400 ng/ml. i need something to boost up my testosterone and more importantly my libido (which is non-existant much to the dismay of my girlfriend).

what can I get to help out? it is causing major problems in my personal life and i need to fix it fast. thank you in advance.

just to clarify, i don't have problems 'getting it up', just general desire.....it works when i want it to.....this will help? i'll check it out for sure.

i've been reading about havoc/epistane, was going to get some until i heard people talking about how it killed their libido.

Havoc is a mild AAS, its a ProHormone. Anyways, Sustain Alpha stimulates your bodys natty test production.

-Legacy

i checked it out, saw the 'triple-stack' with that and two other PP products. i'm assuming that would be a better value if you save some cash on the other two and that together the three would have a better chance of working opposed to just one supplement. i'd have to wait until the 30th to order so that i'd have enough money to get it.

have you used the PP products? i'd like to know how it makes you feel....when i was taking that testosterone gel from the dr. i felt amazing, had a great outlook on everything....it was amazing what it did.

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Havoc is a mild AAS, its a ProHormone. Anyways, Sustain Alpha stimulates your bodys natty test production.

-Legacy

Legacy, I could be wrong but I don't thinks so. Havoc/epistane are not pro hormones but legal steroids, an active hormone on it's own, doesn't have to convert to another hormone in the body to exert it's effects like prohormones do.

>"<

Top Bottom