Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 years old supplements

1999reeves

My younger brother wants to take supplements but is only 21 years old, he wants to use steroids but I told him absolutely not. I am 10 years older than him and do use steroids and harder things but I don’t want him doing those yet. Which supplements would work GOOD for him so he stops pestering me to buy him steroids for his birthday/

If you want to give him supplements, get him some creatine just pure powder and some protein no artificial flavors. No steroids of course.

My younger brother wants to take supplements but is only 21 years old, he wants to use steroids but I told him absolutely not. I am 10 years older than him and do use steroids and harder things but I don’t want him doing those yet. Which supplements would work GOOD for him so he stops pestering me to buy him steroids for his birthday/

And what harder things are you doing?

Creatine and whey protein

Top Bottom