Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20lb gains 3 weeks in beastdrol cycle

jackb45

Hey guys.

I'm 3 weeks into a beastdrol cycle and so far my results have been pretty amazing. I'm taking 3 tablets a day spaced out evenly with a 5,000 calorie diet including 350gram protein and 500 gram carbs. My fat gains have been very minimal, with amazing strength and huge lean muscle gains.

So far ive gained just over 19lbs. Thats phenominal considering ive 7 days of my cycle before its over.

I will certainly be buying more of these products again in the future.

I have a few questions about my pct if anyone is able to help me out.

I have a product for pct called 'stoked'. I was under the impression that this was all that was neccesary so never looked into getting any extra products, but now that im coming to the end of my cycle im slightly worried that my hard won gains are going to fade away without a correct pct.

I'm assuming that i should gain another 4 or 5 lbs before the cycle is over so that will put me at the 25 lbs range. How much of this should i expect to loose? ( I intend on keeping my 4,000 - 5,000 calorie diet) Is stoked enough to ensure i keep these gains? Any advice is greatly appreciated, cheers.

Ohh i forgot to mention ;

I intend on bridging this cycle with something else at week 12 once i get my testosterone production back to normal and am happy with my liver/kidney function tests.

Any advice on how to accomplish this bridge with the best level of success?

Again, cheers.

Get some hcgenerate and start taking it right away then get some pct and unleashed to start taking at the end of beast. Stoked might be able to substitute for one of those not familiar with it though

Get some hcgenerate and start taking it right away then get some pct and unleashed to start taking at the end of beast. Stoked might be able to substitute for one of those not familiar with it though

I agree with this.

Some nice gains, and if you want to keep them. This would be a good route to go.

Yikes, may have to buy new clothes if Beast affects me like it does you! I have a Beastdrol stack on the way from Mr Supps and am very excited to get it started. I will be happy if i gained half of what you did, I am interested also in follow up after your PCT to see if you keep the gains. I am finished with a Andromass and Androhard cycle (very nice gains 5+ lbs) of lean muscle and am using HCGenerate/Unleashed/Post Cycle for PCT and have kept it on. Good luck and please keep us updated!

JB

Yikes, may have to buy new clothes if Beast affects me like it does you! I have a Beastdrol stack on the way from Mr Supps and am very excited to get it started. I will be happy if i gained half of what you did, I am interested also in follow up after your PCT to see if you keep the gains. I am finished with a Andromass and Androhard cycle (very nice gains 5+ lbs) of lean muscle and am using HCGenerate/Unleashed/Post Cycle for PCT and have kept it on. Good luck and please keep us updated!

JB

yep! all of my shirts that used to fit me are busting at the seams now so i guess its time to take a trip to the shops and update my wardrobe. I'm delighted lol.

I think the key here was high intensity training (8 - 10 reps failure) 1 hour gym time 5 days a week and a massive diet consisting of thousand calorie meals five times daily.

Ive actually lost body fat on this cycle, and if what people are saying is correct, that beastdrol does not retain water but infact acts as a diuretic instead then what else could the 19lbs consist of other then muscle mass.

Ok so shit. I'm going to need more then 'stoked' by what you guys are saying. Thats leaving me in a tight spot as im living in ireland i wonder how long it would take products to get here.

Good feeling when shopping for new clothes! Try MrSupps.com, he ships worldwide. Not sure how long to get to Ireland tho. GL bro

wow. those gains seem too good to be true, are gain of this magnitude common with beastdrol? because that is insanely good

You guys are pretty naive arent you? 19 lbs of muscle in a few weeks? Come one. Its water weight and will basicly be pissed out when the pills end. Sort of like an amped up creatine..water weight. True muscle takes time, even on testosterone, most gains go away once your levels get back to normal.

Top Bottom