Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20lb gains 3 weeks in beastdrol cycle

You guys are pretty naive arent you? 19 lbs of muscle in a few weeks? Come one. Its water weight and will basicly be pissed out when the pills end. Sort of like an amped up creatine..water weight. True muscle takes time, even on testosterone, most gains go away once your levels get back to normal.

Have you taken beastdrol before? I'm having an incredibly difficult time staying hydrated, even with 5 litres of water per day. I'm only speculating here but if its dehydrating me and its chemical composition prohibits its conversion to estrogen therefore making it impossible to retain water.. what else could the gains be? My bodyfat has also gone down.

Its not true that people loose most gains on a cycle. That only happens once the hypothalmus ceases production of a certain hormone that causes the testicles to create testosterone naturally. If no pct is used, or the pct is not up to par a person can expect losses, but if the pct is up to par and the testes resume natural testosterone production losses will be minimal.

Normally the losses are attributed to a steroid which converts to estrogen therefore retaining water in the body which is lost once the cycle is over. This stuff doesnt convert to estrogen so im assuming that water weight will not be an issue.

Keep in mind im eating 5,000 calories a day. I started at 150lbs, after a long sickness and have been taking in more then 300 - 400 grams of protein and 500grams of carbahydrates. Thats a huge intake normally reserved for seasoned 200lbers so it might have a part to play in the large gains, who knows, My only wish is that i took better care of getting more products for pct as then i would have been sure to keep 90% of the gains.

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how i can kickstart my nuts into fast testosterone production once this cycle is over. Ive got about 7 days left because im going to taper off slowly 2 pills for 3 more days and one pill for 4 days. Is stoked enough, aghh im having my doubts now =\

Have you taken beastdrol before? I'm having an incredibly difficult time staying hydrated, even with 5 litres of water per day. I'm only speculating here but if its dehydrating me and its chemical composition prohibits its conversion to estrogen therefore making it impossible to retain water.. what else could the gains be? My bodyfat has also gone down.

Its not true that people loose most gains on a cycle. That only happens once the hypothalmus ceases production of a certain hormone that causes the testicles to create testosterone naturally. If no pct is used, or the pct is not up to par a person can expect losses, but if the pct is up to par and the testes resume natural testosterone production losses will be minimal.

Normally the losses are attributed to a steroid which converts to estrogen therefore retaining water in the body which is lost once the cycle is over. This stuff doesnt convert to estrogen so im assuming that water weight will not be an issue.

Keep in mind im eating 5,000 calories a day. I started at 150lbs, after a long sickness and have been taking in more then 300 - 400 grams of protein and 500grams of carbahydrates. Thats a huge intake normally reserved for seasoned 200lbers so it might have a part to play in the large gains, who knows, My only wish is that i took better care of getting more products for pct as then i would have been sure to keep 90% of the gains.

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how i can kickstart my nuts into fast testosterone production once this cycle is over. Ive got about 7 days left because im going to taper off slowly 2 pills for 3 more days and one pill for 4 days. Is stoked enough, aghh im having my doubts now =\

Not staying hydrated would concern me. Ur retaining water most likely. If you believe it works, great. Youre a smaller guy and were sick so maybe you have a different sceneario.

Tons of people get on here and talk about their 20 lb gains..Just think if youre a pretty fit 200 lb guy thats been lifting for years. So by their logic with three big cycles youll be a 260 lb beast and a totally different guy than before? NO. Your genetics are what they are and when off any sauce/hormones youre body naturally goes back to where it wants to be. Most bodies wont retain that much muscle cause theyre less energy efficient than fat.

Yes I have taken it, been in this game 20 years. In good shape bodyweight fluctuates betwween 220 and 250 if sauced and depending on my overall conditioning. After sauce and PCT the body flips back down to where it wants me to be..nature man. With lifting forever and a good diet Im a 225 lb guy. Period. The body cant change its makeup like people say. Ive had several Arena League Football buddies who would gain 30 lbs in 6 weeks...and a month or two later look the same as if they never gained the weight..Iy piles on and goes away even with all the advanced PCT stuff/techniques. You look swole for a month or two and you just hope you dont permanently damage your hormones..It happens. Even with the not so magical PCT stuff that changes by the day depending on who you ask. Be careful what you throw in your body. Looking bigger than your natural genetic code for a few months at a time isnt worth a lifetime of out of balance hormones and all the sides that associate with it.

Last edited:
water retention doesnt have to make you soft and bloated looking like estrogen does, it can also be within the muscle cell which would make you look fuller and harder as creatine does. that said you will prob lose 5 pounds if ur pct is right but im sure you have figured that out by now. any final results on kept gains?

You should have been running hcgenerate while on the beast. You need to get either hcgenerate or bridge and take a double dose of that along with forged post cycle. Also wehn on something like beast forged liver support or n2guard is highly recommended. The other option would to be getting the post cycle / unleashed stack from ntbm. This will help you recover and maintian gains.

Hey guys.

I'm 3 weeks into a beastdrol cycle and so far my results have been pretty amazing. I'm taking 3 tablets a day spaced out evenly with a 5,000 calorie diet including 350gram protein and 500 gram carbs. My fat gains have been very minimal, with amazing strength and huge lean muscle gains.

So far ive gained just over 19lbs. Thats phenominal considering ive 7 days of my cycle before its over.

I will certainly be buying more of these products again in the future.

I have a few questions about my pct if anyone is able to help me out.

I have a product for pct called 'stoked'. I was under the impression that this was all that was neccesary so never looked into getting any extra products, but now that im coming to the end of my cycle im slightly worried that my hard won gains are going to fade away without a correct pct.

I'm assuming that i should gain another 4 or 5 lbs before the cycle is over so that will put me at the 25 lbs range. How much of this should i expect to loose? ( I intend on keeping my 4,000 - 5,000 calorie diet) Is stoked enough to ensure i keep these gains? Any advice is greatly appreciated, cheers.
Nice gains, this just shows that hard work pays OFF. Congratulations/.

yeah some AI and test boosters would be great for on cycle but 20lbs in 3 weeks that's insane!

Top Bottom