Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2.5 lbs during week one

growin'

Weighed in this morning and measured with calipers to reveal a 2.5 pound gain in LBM. Not too bad for a legal supp (Andro Spray). "Feels like sustanon" MY ASS!!!(Silly Biotest folks) Not that sust has much of a kick in one week anyways :) Interesting to see what this next week brings. This is far and away heads above the androstenedione crap(Andro 6) I used about 4 years ago. Looking forward to using Andro Derm as well.

Just something for everyone to remember -- you do not get the same kind of water retention with 4-AD, so total weight and strength gains definitely are not going to compare, even if actual muscle gains do.

In other words, "feels like Sustanon" is a dumb statement in more ways than the one everyone thinks.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Yup, 2.5 lbs mix of LBM and water. 2.5 pounds is not that much really. I used to easily gain about 5-6 lbs per week on dbol, but that is mostly water. I feel very tight right now, so from previous experience, it seems the bloat is very low right now. I am hoping for 1-2 pound gains a week with mostly LBM for the next 12-14 weeks. I used to weigh 228, so some of this could also be muscle memory.

Are you really doing a 12-14 weeks high dosage prohormone cycle?? Definitely keep us posted on results -- I have heard zero feedback on such an extended cycle.

No, at the moment, I am considering doing 2 weeks prohormone use + 4 weeks tribex and maca several times in a row. My reasoning: to test each prohormone and then combinations of prohormones to see which work best for me. Then after that, I would consider a 12-14 continuous cycle. Hell, I hit a gram of test a week for 10 weeks, I don't think 12 weeks of PH could hurt. LOL!! For such a long cycle, a bulk discount would be nice........

Top Bottom