Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ad so far.....

zukofsu

I just finished my fourth week of 1ad.

-My weight is up about 6 solid pounds.
-I feel generally "harder"
-The real gain has been in strength of all my lifts.
- ie. flat dumbell bench up 20pds on last set (will test max at end) (seems to increase steadily after week2)

My diet has remained pretty consistent to that before 1ad.
other supps:
-food
-creatine
-glutamine
-multivit
-mrp and protein shakes

The sides I have experienced.
- letharghy in weeks 1 and 2 "I felt like crap after taking dose"
- I take one cap of eca and feel fine before workout.
- I or two zits on back, maybe skin is a bit more oily.
-insomnia this is pretty bad. I used valerian tea for the first two weeks and helped but now it is benadryl and I think it is also wearing off.
- It seems to be a little hard on the hairline. My mothers side shows no predisposition to MPB but who knows. I think dht conversion is at a mildy signifigant rate. Thinking about nizoral now and future use if this will help the 1% otc kind?

Dosage:
1st week 1 tab 3X day
Weeks 2-6 (not finished yet) 2 tab 3X per day.

I think that this supplement is a bit costly, though effective for strength and mild weight gain.

I will post my ending results when I finish.

Maybe I will do another one after 6 weeks with 4ad since sex drive is also down considerably.

- oh yeah the pumps are pretty sick and definetely noticeable.

- can someone post if nizoral will block dht from 1-ad????

IMO You're just getting to the point where 1-AD starts taking off. I'm almost done with my 6 week cycle, and weeks 4 and 5 have been good. My pumps have been great and I reached a new max bench for the last 2 weeks.
How's your appitite?

My appetite is through the roof. I at first thought it was the season as when it gets colder I tend to eat more. Though, this seems far greater than usual.

The only problem is that I find myself eating later as a result of the insomnia associated with the 1ad.

Today I just got in my bulg. tribulus, zma, and valerian.

I am using valerian again as a sleep aid this time I will break the caps open and drop in my green tea at night.

I am using the zma for sleep as well(this seems to work for me in the past and it is cheap) and I will start it in the last week and tribulus as a post "clomid therapy"

I have never used tribulus before and I am not sure if it even works so I will try it out. I know that it does not compare to clomid but I figure it might help out if my natural t is suppressed.

Any thoughts on what to take after completion of cycle? Also, any differences in training regimen?

On my first cycle of 1-AD I took 1 pill 3x a day for 6 weeks. That was fine but I lost about %50 of my gains. This cycle I'm taking 2 pills 3x a day. Much better results. Patrick Arnold says 3pills 3x a day is the best dose. This cycle I'm going to taper down instead of quitting cold turkey. Along with stacking it with Androspray.

Post cycle you will see your appitite decrease. I don't know what it is about those pills but they make everyone eat. :D

IMO i think Maca works much better than tribulus. I have the Bulgarian Trib. that you bought as well, but Maca is far better IMO.

And i might be wrong, but doesn't green tea make you more alert and awake? If so, this would not be a good choice before bed. I've heard of a few people substituting green tea in the morning for coffee... might want to read more up on it.

Re: Re: 1ad so far.....

pa1ad said:
Nizoral is a good idea for you

This is the first time i am hearing about Nizoral. What exactly is it?

Also, zukofso - i would recommend clomid therapy after your cycle as i have used trib and it wasn't sufficient in holding my gains

69 muscle, my appetite went to 0 after my cycle, it was near impossible getting my food down - consder b12 shoots post cycle along with a digestion aid to basically force you to eat more (if i don't eat every 3 hours after takinga digestion pill, i think i'm going to be sick)

I wish i held on to all of my 1-ad gains as they were the most impressive OTC sup i have ever cycled with

pa1ad -- what do you recommend to take as a saftey precaution against hairloss?, is that the zukofso you mentioned?

He was referring to nizoral shampoo which can help prevent any hairloss by reducing the production of testosterone and other androgens by the adrenal gland. You can do a search and find it on many sites.

It is pretty cheap and with their dosages a bottle will last some time. I am going to use the last week of my cycle and from then on just in case.

The green tea I was referring to is non caffeinated.......IMO caffeniated tea is much more potent than coffee. I usually drink at night w/valerian.......but now I swallow the caps because it smells like crap if you break em open with your hands.

If my appetite do diminish to 0 post cycle I guess I will take 2 or 3 n-large shakes a day in addition to what I eat...

-what did you mean by losing 50% of gains was this "size" or strength?

Top Bottom