Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ad Price

Bro, Netrition -- while a good online vitamin store -- does not have the cheapest (for anything). DPS, for one, has it cheaper. And I think if you get the "buy 2, get 1 free" from Biotest themselves, it's cheaper yet. Shop around, bro.

Oh shit, what an idiot I am. I must be EXTREMELY tired. Sorry for that all. Please disregard that and excuse me.

Don't sweat it! Hell, with the tons of recent 1-test, 1-AD, Mag-10, etc. information floating around lately, it could happen to any of us...

Thanks, bro. That's it exactly. I've been researching and mulling over 1-AD, ONE, ONE+, 1-test, MAG-10, Boldione, 3-Alpha, best prices, buying bulk, etc., for the past week or so. My brain is pretty fried from it all. Based on my research, however, I'll tell you what I'm going to try:

ONE+ (Avant Labs)
Boldione (Molecular Nutrition)
3-Alpha (Molecular Nutrition)
Glutacene
Ultrafuel (Twinlab)
Creatine Fuel Stack (Twinlab)

That's if I can't get fina, that is.

Last edited:
I'm right there in the same boat with you--several weeks of mulling over the options. I've changed my mind so many times. I *think* I've somewhat settled on One, but that could change tomorrow...

Top Bottom