Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1AD + 4AD Spray

REML

Par Deus and PA- I see lots of suggestions for moderate dosing of 4AD for cylces with 1AD to keep libido levels high throughout. However, if one was not overly concerned with that, but was just concerned with making the greatest gains possible, will the 4AD actually enhance the cycle and if so, would something like 8 sprays of Androspray in the am only do the trick. I read somewhere that too much 4AD with 1AD can end up being a bad thing. Thanks.

4-AD will enhance the cycle, as estrogen is necessary for maximal anabolic effect (it upregulates androgen receptor, and, I belive, increases IGF-1).

4-AD has a ceiling on gains, suggesting that it either saturates the receptors or saturates the conversion enzyme -- there is only one type of androgen receptor and 1-AD and 4-AD use the same enzyme, so one would think that at high doses, 4-AD might interfere with 1-AD/1-test, which is a stronger androgen.

8 sprays seems like a good dose.

Thank you very much Par Deus. I will be doing a 1AD- 4AD cycle shortly using either Ergo, or your One, with Androspray, 8 sprays, am only, will post results. Thanks again.

Par Deus said:
4-AD will enhance the cycle, as estrogen is necessary for maximal anabolic effect (it upregulates androgen receptor, and, I belive, increases IGF-1).

4-AD has a ceiling on gains, suggesting that it either saturates the receptors or saturates the conversion enzyme -- there is only one type of androgen receptor and 1-AD and 4-AD use the same enzyme, so one would think that at high doses, 4-AD might interfere with 1-AD/1-test, which is a stronger androgen.

8 sprays seems like a good dose.

I think the ceiling of gains is limited to transdermal delivery, animals been doing injectable 4ad not for 2 months and is still gaining

Top Bottom