Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19nor + 4ad

Stubby2

Right, I just ordered some 19 NOR-DIOL and 4AD (also a diol i think) and was wondering what dosage you guys recommend for a gentle cycle.

I read here somewhere that its ok to stack these 2... any opinions on this?

Also, with a major fear of developing a nice set of titties... i was wondering if my nips start to itch and I stop taking the PH will i still be needing a bra after or will I be ok. I assume that the EST levels will drop pretty quickly? or will they be elevated for a long time after I stop?

any advice,warnings you guys have will be appreciated.

ta

STUBS

I did a Cycle of 4-diol and 19-Nor

I only took it for 2 1/2 weeks. I took a total of 4 caps daily. In the morning I took 1x4diol 1x19nor, same at night 1 hour before workout. My strength went up alot. Size wise wasn't to much of an improvement, but remember I didn't finish the cycle. I was getting VERY moody and I Would break out alittle more. Plus my testicles got slightly smaller. I stopped. Other then that I was okay. No Tits.

They are orals unfortunatly so I assume they are gonna be a waste of time then... John G... how long before your plums got back to normal after the 2 1/2 weeks??? Oh well, Ill try em anyways and see what happens... if it all goes not to plan ill go the better route.

cheers

STUBS

So with regards to the tits thing.... im assuming ill feel some itch or burn in the ol nips if its coming... if I stopped at first signs would it continue to develop or subside... ie should i take some other stuff to combat the gyno onset?

STUBS

Went back after a few weeks. It was very Slight decrease in size. Wouldn't worry about TITS. Do a 1AD CYCLE much better. I am half way through a 6 week cycle. ONly Thing is that I have some Insomnia. Other then that, nothing. Actually increased appetite.

Top Bottom