Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19-Nor-Keto

Sophos9

Word,

What gains have people experienced when using this pro-hormone??

Will someone tell me about it!!

Cheers

Dave

Hey I'm a newbie but I've tried this product from ABF (Sister company to Maximuscle). Apparently 7-Keto works to block cortisol production to give a more favourable Anabolic/Catabolic ratio. However ABF version only has 50mg each of 19-Nor 4 Andro-diol and 4-dione which I feel is totally inadequate for a testo boost. I've had good results stacking this product therefore with Muscletech Nortesen or AST's 19 Nor 250 mg. Hope this helps.

Nortestin help?

I just bought some Nortestin (muscle tech) I would like to know if it's any good. Also what is the best dosage and times to take them.

Also,
I have been working out for about 2 years now. I just havent been seeing the resluts that I would like to see. What kind of anabolics can I do to get bigger faster? Please let me know which anabloics are the best for the money, and cycling info. Thanks

I reckon Nortesten is pretty good as far as Pro Hormones go. Aim for 3 tabs 1 hour b4 your workout or 1st thing in the morn on non workout days. You mention that you are considering dipping your toe into roids for greater gains. Before even considering this option, make sure the fundamentals are in place first. (Good clean diet - plenty of protein, adequate rest periods - no overtraining, balls to the wall intensity during workouts). Roids should be the icing on the cake to a first class regime and will not compensate for a lazy ass attitude to the iron game.

Party_boy, Cheers for posting.

My diet is good and my training routine is also spot on. What pro-hormones would you recommend for good gains??

Dave

I've used Pro Horms for 5 years now without any probs at all usually with a 2 month on 1 month off cycle (with a complete 3 month break every 18 months or so). 19-Norandrostendione is my Pro of choice which I stack with 7Keto - (AST & ABF respectively). Occasionally I also stack an Andro with it such as Muscletech's Anotesten. Don't be put off by the people that slag off Andro - just make sure that you take some anti-estrogen compound such as Saw Palmetto or Tribulus Terrestris to offset any possible chance of estrogen conversion. You don't mention whether you use creatine. After protein, this should be the next supp on any bbuilders list - Always take it with a high glycemic carb (dextrose is the ideal) - avoid mixing it with fruit juice - the calories just aren't worth it!! We're not as lucky as the Yanks as far as supp prices go but the cheapest place I've come accross for all supp's is Workout World (020 7925 0211). They'll give you 30% off RRP's for orders over £350 with free delivery. If you're looking to import from U.S. then check out www.dpsnutrition.com or www.powerhouse-supplements.com for the AST 19-Nor's. They're shit loads cheaper than U.K. but make sure its worth your while after shipping costs & import duties. GOOD LUCK!!!

Top Bottom