Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$19.99 Superdrol 90cts

hmm, $19.99, make sure no one has tampered with the bottle, had an incident with some online retailers trying to pass off capsules( brown powder in capsules/ looked like a twinlab thermo) as ergopharm 1-ad 2 years ago. They probable took out the 1-1d and put some crappy 10 year old thermo that was lying around.(bottle was resealed in a non ergopharm plastic) I immediatly called the retailer and e-mailed ergopharm as well to confirm this as well, go my money back after 2 weeks of complaining and getting the run-around..im just saying be carefull when prices get low.

Nope, we are Anabolic Xtreme and can say that Atomic is the real deal. They are a top vendor of ours.

Anyone can always call in and verify the batch number with Anabolic Xtreme anytime.

AX Hotline
888-388-7566

Last edited:
SD is really going fast...1 item is sold out already, I have spoken to a members that have placed large orders of SD.
If I wasn't already stocked up, I would def. get a couple.

AX_Ryan said:
That and pressure from the "big bad wolf" after the article. We do have some great stuff in the works. We will be looking for testers as soon as our forum is up here.

OK...thanks...I ordered a bottle from Atomic Nutrition this morning when you posted the great price! A couple of weeks ago I also got some of Gaspari's Halodrol-50 when I heard it got yanked. It's getting so I'll have to go back to AAS (even though designer steroids is technically AAS) if this political crap doesn't stop...personally, I believe it's only going to get worse :(

I agree it is going to get worse. Superdrol/Halodrol are great products. IMO my favorite is Phera-Plex 100% pure DMT. Good stuff.

Top Bottom