Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$19.99 Superdrol 90cts

AX_Ryan said:
I agree it is going to get worse. Superdrol/Halodrol are great products. IMO my favorite is Phera-Plex 100% pure DMT. Good stuff.

Really...? Wasn't aware of that...how did it get past the "Washington Post inquisition"? DMT got alot of press after the Conti scandal.
Maybe I'll have to give it a try also.

smaretick said:
Really...? Wasn't aware of that...how did it get past the "Washington Post inquisition"? DMT got alot of press after the Conti scandal.
Maybe I'll have to give it a try also.
I just finished my week 3 of 6 PP/SD cycle, and a qucik way to describe PP is(in my case/cycle)...minimal sides, increase libido, increase strength, increase vascularity and strong appetite all throughout my cycle. I had no idea that PP had such minimal sides and, at the same time, very potent.
I am very satisfied with this compound, hands down an excellent product.

Phera-Plex
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446319

I ordered 2 bottles from this site at 19.99 each a few weeks ago and have not heard a word since.

harbinator said:
I ordered 2 bottles from this site at 19.99 each a few weeks ago and have not heard a word since.
From Atomic? A few weeks ago. They just started the special and re-opened thier site one week ago?

Get me your order number if that is the case and I will sent it over to their GM.

AX_Ryan said:
From Atomic? A few weeks ago. They just started the special and re-opened thier site one week ago?

remember this is the net and its the holidays. under those conditions, though its actually only 10 days, its "a couple of weeks ago" :). the week before christmas often seems like a least a couple weeks itself :p

Mr. Laredo said:
I would be interested in ordering 50-75 bottles at $19.95 each
EDIT:
I was just informed that that price is no longer applicable.
Hope you understand.
Sorry.

Top Bottom