Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 yrs old, to young for supplements???

rgosit

is 17 to young to take suplements?
what r the best supplements supplements.
rite now im taking cell tech, methoxy pro, and Z-mass.
how about a multi vitimin? and what is good?

i was looking ta stack in prosource consisting off ANDROstat poppers, cytodyne, german creatine, prowhey protein.

You are not to young to take supp. I got suckered in to buying just shit before I knew much. The methoxy pro is kind of bunk, I havent heard of it actually doing anything.
cell tech is good but is too spendy. The same with z-mass pm, you could just get regular creatine, and regular zma. Also I would deffinetly spend some money on a good protien. That would be the #1 on my list. Also stay away from hmb, and I havent really heard that androstat poppers do anything either. If you have any other questions just ask, I would hate for you to piss away your money.

You are too young to be worried about supplements. Invest your money on chicken breasts, beef, eggs...

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE TAKING PROHORMONES! They will do nothing for you at that age and you are at a higher risk of getting side effects.

Man, at that age I was making serious gains without any supps. If you insist on taking them, take multi-vitamins, whey protein, german grade creatine, and if you have any more money maybe some glutamine peptides.

Btw, I have a good cheap alternative for cell-tech. Buy a tub of creatine and put it in 2 pounds of sugar. Mix well. It's about the same thing.

Why do people think the decision to take supplements is like the decision to take steroids. I am a personal trainer, and you dont know the number of times people ask me if they can "stack" creatine and glutamine, or something stupid like that. These are things they are ingesting everyday, they are just upping the quantities consumed. I wonder why nobody ever asks me if they can "stack" eggs and toast? Do remember, however, to watch supplements like prohormones(far more trouble than they are worth in my opinion), and anything containing stimulants. Access your tolerance to these compounds with small dosages at first.

A good multi is very important. I like the GNC mega man a bit $ as all GNC stuff is, but good. I don't even think of extra protein as a supp, its required unless you can eat 1-2g per pound of body wieght of good clean protein.

As for the the andros and 19-nor, maybe when you are 30+ but I don't think it can raise your free test any higher then they already are at 17
smile.gif

Top Bottom