Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 yr old taking Methly-D

Jeremy82587

Hey, i'm 17 and I know I shouldn't take PH's until i'm atleast 18, but I want to. I don't care about getting any taller. If I take it, its not gonna kill me right?

sure its gonna kill you!!! is taht going to stop you?

Why do you need to take PH's now??

it can fuck alot of things up in ya bro, its deffinatly not worth it,

Peace

njlw226 said:
here is your reason: your lazy.

do some work and get in the gym.

No man, i was seriously just wondering if they were safe for me or not. I DO ALOT of work. I lift 5 days a week, and keep my nutrition in check. I was just wondering if these things were a safe "boost". Thanks for being honest though guys. I'm definitly not taking them if there that bad. Thanks

i would strongly adivse against it. im 18, creatine and no2 are all you need now. you dont want more acne do you? what about losing your hair? your test is fine now, your 18.work your ass off and youll feel alot happier that you didnt cut corners. im sure you diet isnt as good as it could be. you should get the basics down first before you start methyl.

Steroids are for pussies who don't give a fuck about their genetics and health.

Pussies, pussies, pussy.

If you take roids, you're a fucking moron for thinking that chicks like guys who are monstrously bulky, who can't reach their own cock when its time to take a leak, so they have to have another guy whip it out for them.

Be all natural. Don't fuck around with chems or you'll end up with cancer, a shrunken cock and balls, or worse. I have not met one intellectual who takes steroids. Something like 75% of the world's ppl have IQ's between 90 and 110. Think about where dumbfucks who take roids would fit in.

Aeoleon said:

Pussies, pussies, pussy.

If you take roids, you're a fucking moron for thinking that chicks like guys who are monstrously bulky, who can't reach their own cock when its time to take a leak, so they have to have another guy whip it out for them.

Be all natural. Don't fuck around with chems or you'll end up with cancer, a shrunken cock and balls, or worse. I have not met one intellectual who takes steroids. Something like 75% of the world's ppl have IQ's between 90 and 110. Think about where dumbfucks who take roids would fit in.

???WTF??? Are you fuckin around? Because there are a ton of members on this board that would tend disagree with your statements. I would by no means condone or advise anyone under the age of 25, or anyone lacking the proper knowledge, to use PH's or AAS. I myself do not use steroids, but I'd consider you way offbase for making such a large genaralization about steroid users. In my experience I've found most veteran AAS users to be extremely intelligent and very knowledgeable about biology as well as chemistry. You talk about the stupidity of putting chemicals in your body for muscle gain....what do you do it for?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327854

Aeoleon said:
I've never done any hallucinogen. Well, actually, I ate some shitty tasting mushrooms, but since I had to split them with my sister and her hot friend, I didn't eat enough to get me trippin. I'm gonna either buy some LSD or some shrooms soon, and I was wondering what y'alls perceptions of the 2 drugs were.

Look, I'm no fuckin angel either...but you won't find me downtalking anyone else. Good advice is always welcomed....ignorant comments are not.

Look, I'm no fuckin angel either...but you won't find me downtalking anyone else. Good advice is always welcomed....ignorant comments are not.[/QUOTE]

thats how i feel to, if i dont do it i dont talk down on it.

Aeoleon said:

Pussies, pussies, pussy.

That is about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard in my life! and I am in the army! LOL

Who the fuck do you think you are to come into a Fitness board that is based on work out techniques, nutrition, and "yes" gear!! and call everyone in here fuckin pussies. Why dont you take that "I'm a big bad ass" mentality into your local gym, and call all the fuckin huge mo frackys that might be using gear that they are pussies for it!! Your a fuckin joke to come in here with that kind of ignorance...and shit I dont even use gear!

Peace

Alot of you younger guy's just don't understand that you have naturally what us older guys need again to build with,at your age you are the ROID,just add the correct diet and you'll blow up just like the guys that have to use the PH's or roids to elevate test or add it.I guaranty you that with the right diet and the routine at your age you can gain 30 lbs in a year.As you get older that will slow down,then and only then should you look for help,after lengthy research,and help from Vets. ;)

Top Bottom