Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 and want some advice

empire1423

Hey I am 17 and I am looking for some advice from a person with expierence with supplements. When i go into GNC i feel overwhelmed i have no clue what all that shit is and I feel like i am goin to get scammed by there sales people. I am 6'2 and 210 pounds i have done well in lifting with out supplements but i have hit a wall and i need a boost to get over it. And supplementation seems the best. Right now i am taking creatine phosphagen hp it seems to be good stuff but its expensive and doesn't really seem to work I take protien twinlab protien all this was stuff the sales people told me to get so i did. But i want someone to help me out what can i buy that really works and doesn't and where is a good place to buy it GNC is expensive and internet companies seem a little cheaper for there shit. Email me if u are willing to give me some advice.

18yrs 166Ibs LowBF% but not sure what.

I've tried the follow

CellTech Creatine (contrains a bunch of gimicky shit and alot of sugar) I didn't like at all it was a waste of money to buy creatine that pretty much had 75grams of sugar. IF I wanted sugar in it I could add it myself. and 600cals of sugar for just 10grams of creatine

Regular Creatine Monohydrate - I think this is where its at good cheap creatine If I want an insulin spike I can do it myself I don't need the shit built in.

I can't really gauge creatine too well I can't take that much of it or that long it tends to give me slight acne.

Hydroxycut - made me sweat and breathe deep loved it + energy boost, donsn't really do the breathing deep as much and sweating not sure if its because I take ripped now or because I'm built up a bit of resistance (only had a week supply of hydrox before I changed to ripped)
Ripped Fuel - same things really Ripped is cheaper at my gnc I love this shit give me energy to continue working out hard, I don't do the 3x a day recommended I only take it prior workout keeps me from getting sluggish near the end but I've been double dosing prior workout lately.

Protien - won't notice really anything drastic but it really helps meet thoughs high protien requirements buy cheap and pure if you can it goes fast.

HMB - doh I was suckered a while ago like everyone else, it blows.

Glutamine peptides (ordered a 2.2Ibs power container online) I tried normal L-glutamine but you would have to be rich to afford supplementing with this stuff if you got it from gnc or vitamin world, u need about 20grams a day for it to have effect(people have different opinionson this though some say as much as 40g). The gns ones generally have 1g per cap and recomend 3 a day, that only 3 grams of glutamine and L-glutamine isn't even as effective as Glutamine peptides. It basically only helps a little with soreness supposed to increase mucsle synthesis and and some other shit, you could do with out it.

Your best bet to help you improve past your platue is to try various muscle shock techniques and make sure your pushing that weight for as long as you can, don't just stop at a number, go till you can't go anymore and then some. try to hold it at a position if you can't get it up again.

Hey man thanks for the advice I was wondering if u could tell me what u take and how much u take and if u have ever gone to the extent of testosterone boosters and shiot like that i see that shit in musclemag all the time and i want to know if stuff like that is really worth it. right now i am working off my fb coaches workout i just got off a really hard workout it consisted of about 36 workouts and they all pushed me to the limts i was the only one to stick with the program and i think it brought me to were i am now.It would be a great help if u could give me some advice on what kinds workouts u do and how much they have helped u

If you're considerning steroids (or are you just talking about andro?), then go to the anabolic discussion board. I don't use gear, but have considered it and they'll all tell you that at 17 you'd be dumb to use gear cause your test levels are at their peak now. Also, I've never used any andro, but again, I've looked into it too (I'm in Canada so can't buy at GNC or anything) and the general opinion seems to be that the shit don't work. Haven't even read of anyone that says it does yet. I think the supplements you bought are all exactly what you need. Glutamine is also good, but you won't notice anything drastic, except maybe much deeper sleep (I noticed that), which is actually quite important. You could also try BCAA's (branch chained amino acids). Studies seems to all agree that BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, and whey protein all help with adding muscle. Hope that helps.

just take some protein and eat alot more clean cals

------------------
" The Lord said he can get me out of this one, but he's pretty sure you're fucked."

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Its not when you die its how you live"

Top Bottom