Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/21/13 mr supps thursday sale 20% VPX Meltdown

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
meltdown.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off VPX meltdown.The Sale starts Thursday 11/21/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 11/24/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth11c

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/120/Meltdown+120caps/

MELTDOWN is the most studied fat burning product on the Market TODAY! There are
currently 5 university studies showing its potent stimulus effects on the body and its metabolism.
MELTDOWN greatly elevates metabolism for more than SIX HOURS! If you are looking for a Potent Fat
Burning Stimulus…this is it!! Studies show consuming MELTDOWN before a workout is an excellent way
to enhance Major Fat Loss! In one University study, MELTDOWN was found to be 972% more powerful
than ephedrine and nearly 273% more potent than the extremely popular Caffeine/Ephedrine stacks.
Experience the “FAT ASSAULT MATRIX”!

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 40
Attacks alpha & beta fat receptors
Contains 3 types of Yohimbine (HCL, Alpha and 11-Hydroxy)
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine has a 8-11 hour half life/Compared to 2 hours of Yohimbine
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine significantly increases lipid metabolism
Methyl Synephrine (MS) is a beta-3 adrenergic agonist just like real Clenbuterol
Methyl PEA-is known for its ability to shut down appetite and eliminate CARB Cravings
It is designed to increase mental clarity & mood with minimal jitteriness

If you are looking for a powerful and effective fat burner, VPX meltdown has exactly what you need. It will burn fat, enhance mental clarity and focus, raise metabolism, and suppress hunger and appetite. Pick it up starting Thursday for a sweet price!

If you have ever used synephrine or yohimbine alone, combined is a buzz like no other. I recommend using this before fasted AM cardio for additional visceral fat burning.

wow a hell of a fat burner in the mr supps store.if you want to get super cut this is what you want to seriously this is a super strong product not to be taken lightly

VPX is a supplement company that has been around for quite sometime and their products are as solid as they come. I loved their original Clenbuterex, the taste wasn't the best but it worked well...going to pick up some of this to try myself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I haven't tried this but it sounds like it's been studied extensively. I'll have to stock up on it during the sale and try it during the spring cutter

Top Bottom