Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/14/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 10% off ALL STACKS

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
xtremePCTStack.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 10% alll mr supps STACKS(listed under the stack section of store)The Sale starts Thursdays 11/14/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 11/15/13 at midnight!

10% Discount code =sth11b

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/10/Stacks/

This is a one day sale folks...don't hesitate on 10% off already discounted stacks!!! The PCT stack will probably be the biggest seller.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Awesome sale right here! Tons of good stacks over at Mr. Supps! Awesome price on the N2Bulk double stack and I'm a big fan of the flavor stack, too, for any bulk concoctions.

you are already getting a built in discount on the stacks when you buy them so this is an extra bonus! take advantage of this!

Try out the Xtreme PCT Stack for your next cycle, get it today though! I used it with some torem and recovered like a champ!

The xtreme pct stack and male rejuvenation stack are my favorites. When you're between cycles, the male rejuvenation stack will help keep you motivated and make you feel 5X better. It's easy to get in the dumps off cycle. Definitely worth the price, especially now that it's on sale

Top Bottom