Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$100 GNC giftcard

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Given to me as a christmas present.

not a fan of gnc as everything is overpriced,

but what would you guys buy if you had it?

I was thinking some vitamin C tablets, glutamine, creatine, and

thats all i can think of as of now. not a big muscletech fan at

all and they seem to love selling muscletech products.

Given to me as a christmas present.

not a fan of gnc as everything is overpriced,

but what would you guys buy if you had it?

I was thinking some vitamin C tablets, glutamine, creatine, and

thats all i can think of as of now. not a big muscletech fan at

all and they seem to love selling muscletech products.

Dude, get all muscletech stuff. I hear the new vitakic multivitamin gives 20 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks. :laugh2:

it seems as if everytime i go there, they try and con me into buying muscletech when i want completely opposite things.

example: few months ago i walk in and grab two redlines. salesman "can i help you with anything?". me "no i just wanted a couple of redlines. sm "you heard of nano vapor?" me "yes, its an alright product, overpriced if you ask me." sm " it will get you a MUCH better pump in the gym, and give you much more energy than redline. plus it has all the creatines to make your body stronger". me "i'm good man, i know all about the stuff. can i just get my redline? sm "yeah sure, just trying to help you out bro!"

enough of their sales pitches!

it seems as if everytime i go there, they try and con me into buying muscletech when i want completely opposite things.

example: few months ago i walk in and grab two redlines. salesman "can i help you with anything?". me "no i just wanted a couple of redlines. sm "you heard of nano vapor?" me "yes, its an alright product, overpriced if you ask me." sm " it will get you a MUCH better pump in the gym, and give you much more energy than redline. plus it has all the creatines to make your body stronger". me "i'm good man, i know all about the stuff. can i just get my redline? sm "yeah sure, just trying to help you out bro!"

enough of their sales pitches!

I had a guy pitch me Anabolic Halo. The dude clearly doesn't even workout and tells me "It's good stuff". pfffft.

I'm not saying it sucks, because I haven't tried it. But why spend the money if I have monsterdrol?:evil:

The one near me is run by a couple of Indian dudes. They don't know enough English between them to work a pitch. In fact, if you don't know where something is located they may not be able to help you

I would just buy as much protein powder as possible with it, they don't really have anything else worthwhile there.

Dude, get all muscletech stuff. I hear the new vitakic multivitamin gives 20 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks. :laugh2:

yep i used to waste all of my time and money with steroids and only get a lousy 10lb gain from a gram of test cycle but since i found muscletech i am gaining 15lbs ew just from the nitrotech hardcore. im going to look like cutler in another month

Top Bottom