Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$100-150 dollars for supps, which ones?

kwantz

Ok, besides the obvious, protein powder and vitamins.

My old lady is finally letting me spend about 100-150 on supplements, what im looking for are supps that are actually worth the coin. Supplements that will aid in recovery, muslcle building and protein synthesis etc.

I was thinking, some sort of pre workout drink, like jack3d, No expload kills my gut for hours. It definatly works, but my stomach does not agree with it.

Glutamine, what are some other worth while Amino acids? there obvi all good to have, but which ones are the most benficial? Also what brands?

anything else you guys can recommend would be awesome, but dont go to to crazy i dont have a ton of money to spend.

Creatine monohydrate is a supplement that has been proven to produce muscle building gains. It has been around for decades and has been thoroughly studied and backed up by hard data. A simple Google search will show this to you. There are many different types of creatine, but monohydrate is one of the few that actually work. I'm sure others more knowledgeable about creatine will chime in, but I'd suggest a creatine product.

Also im reading alot of Leucine, its a amino like glutamine, im hearing more about it, or is it the new FAD? should I just stick to glutamine.

WHen it comes to aminos or BCAA's just go with GEAR. There's no better protein supp.

Get a good vit/min like DX7.

Everything eses depends on your goals.

Can't go wrong with Gear. I also love needto's muscle replenisher and Omega's raw mcc.

WHen it comes to aminos or BCAA's just go with GEAR. There's no better protein supp.

Get a good vit/min like DX7.

Everything eses depends on your goals.

you beat me to this... gear 100%..

I thik that you should shop around at some different websites

and get a joint support forged is the one i use

a multi vitamin for sure

and a basic protein supplement,

that id cater to your goals.. cutting.... bulking..... salsa dancing.

and allocating said proper supplements.

Pre workout: N2KTS all the Freaking way!!! This stuff is unreal. It knocks the knee high socks off of Jack3d.
Protein Synthesis: Gear. It's the shiz of shizzes as far as aminos and protein is concerned.
Creatine: Ancient Strength. Read the reviews. Not a single negative review!
Support: Forged Joint support. I swear by this stuff!!!!
The Get Ripped Pill: NEEDTOSLIN IS MONEY ABSOLUTELY WELL SPENT!!! I love this stuff!

Top Bottom