Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/3 HUGE mr supps thursday sale! (20% OFF EVERYTHING)

awesome stocking up on tudca for me

For real though, has anyone tried Tudca yet??? I dose it before bed and it has become a staple on and off cycles. I absolutely love its detoxing effects. But yea, this is an incredible sale

rarely do you see an entire site discount like this... this is the perfect opportunity to try some of the newer products or stock up on your favorites... i sense a lot of forma going on this sale...

This sale starts today at 2 PM CST, so if you have been waiting for a BIG sale to pick up all of your favorites from MR Supps, here is your chance. Perfect time to stock up on some great PHs, bulk powders, protein, and the big selling PCT items like Formastanzol and Test Infusion!

For real though, has anyone tried Tudca yet??? I dose it before bed and it has become a staple on and off cycles. I absolutely love its detoxing effects. But yea, this is an incredible sale

TUDCA is amazing shit. also medivin is great. you will be a different person after 3 or 4 days. it contains everything even fish oil

Top Bottom