Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-testosterone. have you guys used this?

gnostic

there are some supplement companies claiming that 1-testosterone is 7 times more potent than testosterone. i don't know if i buy all that, sounds a little to good to be true, what do you guys think?

I'm on it now. I am stacking it with 5 alpha-diol which is the other "new" one. I'm doing this as an off season cycle and I must say I am quite suprised at the results I am getting. I am deffinately growing and I by no means am a beginner.

No shit, I think it works very well. Maybe too well. All I know is that 100mg three times a day is doing me wonders. No shit.

I have taken all the prohormones and have never felt anything that came close to these two new ones....

Contact [email protected] he gets them in raw powder at an extremely good price. 100grams at $100.00 for the 1ad, and $60.00 for 100grams of the 5-ALpha diol. Not to be confused with plain 5diol.....big difference. All I know is that I am very pleased with the results, and anyone who knows me here knows one, I am not full of shit, and two, I'm no beginner. I would'nt back something that does not work.

Try it, you'll be quite suprised.

gnostics is full of bullshit .he was on bodybuilding.com praising the shit out of mag-10 and now hes asking ?'s about 1-test,acting like he never used it.

xrciseink, that sounds almost too good to be true.i may have try this guy out.(seriously a 100grams for 100 bucks???)

xrciseink-

i need my confermation 100 grams for 100 bucks?

i bought 10 grams for 80 bucks of 1-test, please somebody help us out...this better not be a scam

Whooops 100mg's is what I ment, 20g's on a c-note

1,4 androstadiene-3,17-dione 100mg (Aka 1ad), for $100.00 for 20 grams, I'm sorry, and the 5-alpha androstanediol is $60.00 for 20grams at 100mg dose. Prices are still good though, and they'll mix well with one of animals kits. Still, I'm very suprised about these two hormones. They deffinately have some "kick." for OTC.

1,4 androstadiene-3,17-dione is supposedly a precursor to boldenone (aka equipoise), its not 1-ad. also, 1-ad and 1-test aren't the same thing.

so xrciseink, 1,4-andro is giving you good results though?

Yes it is. I even know of two other friends that have been using it. One of them placed very high at last years NOrth AMerican Championships......All I know is that a lot of good bodybuilders are using it and are very pleased. All of these people have downned the prohormones in the past. We all like it. Still nothing is going to beat the controlled substances, but I'm still very impressed with it. If you are between cycles, I think it adds to the progress. Best thing i can say is give it a try.

i might have to try that then, although i need to stay away from the 5-alpha (don't wanna lose anymore hair).

xrciseinc - any sides from this combo?

No, no side effects aside from more energy, and I deffinately got bigger..... like I said, it is not a drug you can compare to controlled steroids, but it deffinately is good.

Top Bottom