Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Test powder...spray or swallow??? PA, Par deus???

Birduvsc

If I purchase the 1-Test powder from Kilo SPorts, is it better to just swallow so much every day, or to make a spray out of it? If you think spraying it on would be better, then what do I mix it with so that the absorbtion would be beneficial? What about mixing it with DMSO and putting it on your skin? Please tell me what would be the best way to take it, and how much, and what to mix it with, etc. Thanks everyone.:confused:

I'm wondering why Pat Arnold didn't just sell the 1-testosterone powder instead of the 1AD? There has to be some drawback to it, or too many sides or something must be there for him not to have just sold the straight powder. So P.A. why?

riskybizz007 said:
I'm wondering why Pat Arnold didn't just sell the 1-testosterone powder instead of the 1AD? There has to be some drawback to it, or too many sides or something must be there for him not to have just sold the straight powder. So P.A. why?

The more I read about this stuff the more I was wondering the same thing. There has to be some reason he chose not to use the stuff, I just wonder what it is.

Birduvsc said:
If I purchase the 1-Test powder from Kilo SPorts, is it better to just swallow so much every day, or to make a spray out of it? If you think spraying it on would be better, then what do I mix it with so that the absorbtion would be beneficial? What about mixing it with DMSO and putting it on your skin? Please tell me what would be the best way to take it, and how much, and what to mix it with, etc. Thanks everyone.:confused:

Gee, lets see. Your buying a product from kilosports and your asking the owners of two of kilo's competitors how to use his stuff. Why don't you go ask the customer service geniuses at kilosports how to use their powder? Whats next, are you going to ask us how to cycle Mag-10 and Tribex?

the reason is that the feds will soon be all over 1-test and things like that might put the whole prohormone market in legal jeopardy. i am positive that PA is not to happy about the recent developments in this sector. when prohormones are gone his whole business is gone. that's why. once the FDA zooms in on 1-test the whole prohormone market will get another blow to the stomach. being the owner of a 4-ad and 19-nordiol user patent PA understandably might be a bit concerned.

but that's just my educated guess.

Testoman

EngiCream said:

The more I read about this stuff the more I was wondering the same thing. There has to be some reason he chose not to use the stuff, I just wonder what it is.

I think a couple of guys just had some overdue light bulbs go on in their heads :rolleyes:

probably because it burns liek a mofo and its a steroid and the fda will go nuts once they finally hearabout it

Hey Pat, your right about me being a moron asking you and Par Deus about how to take it, but I know you guys are the two most knowlegable about this subject. I have taken your 1-AD and loved it, so that is why I am trying the 1-Test. If you had 1-Test, then I would have purchased it from you. Anyways, if I can get any help, then that would be great. Thanks.

if the FDA was going to pull 1-test from all supplements, how long would we have to keep ordering it bfor it would all be completly gone?

Top Bottom