Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test and HPTA Suppression

Jacob Creutzfeldt

Plat Hero
Platinum
I just got 'One+' from Avant Labs and am wondering if I should use Clomid post cycle to restore my HPTA. How suppressive is this supplement?

Bumpola

I will be the first to say I am not sure, but in my posts asking about comparing 1-test to Trenbelone (fina) I was told they are similar. Also based on Biotest suggesting 2 week cycles, I have a suspicion that this stuff is pretty supressive. If it is even HALF as nasty as what tren was for me..it is bigtime suppressive. I am ordering my One next week, and I intend on clomid post cycle. To me, it is better safe than sorry, because I know with Tren, that stuff knocked my boys for a major loop after only 6 weeks.

the guy at the local heath food store is triing to push both 5 a2 by syntrax and 1 ad on me....

He has used test before but he states 1 ad is the best.

I personally think that they are simply all b.s..

It is very supresive. If you want to check out a couple threads where this has been discussed go over the www.bodybulding.com/forums. Par has participated in quite few threads over there in which he recomends 2 on 4 off or 8 weeks on if you can come off with clomid or nolva. For more details check out the link

Top Bottom