Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T support supps? Fat loss?

TonLoc44

I will be starting a 6 week 1-T next week and want ot make sure I have the necessary supps available to maximize gains. I plan on using Sustain Alpha following the 6 week 1-T for pct, along with Toco and EndoAmp (original). I am also using Whey, BCAA's, Flax, OsteoBiflex (Glucosamine Chondroitin), Ester C. Would I benefit from any other supps? Would like to keep it 1-T only as far as the "active ingredient" part.

Also, can I expect any bodyfat loss with a 6 wk 1-T? Diet is clean...high protein, complex carbs with an occasional sweet tooth weakness. Cardio is about 4x week for 30 min.

Finally, what type of gains could I expect from 1-T? With the Tren product out now I havent seen too many thread with 1-T results. Been hitting the weights for about 15 yrs (minus a few off for a labral tear in shoulder)6' 205lbs.

Thanks.

You should get some good results with the right diet and training. If fat lose is a major goal I would add in lipoflam bro. You can pm me for how to use where to get and a discount too.

Cla is never a bad add to any cycle or pct. So look into that too.

Top Bottom