Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 T-ethergels

Buck89

I've tried most of the products out there including 1-ad with minimal or no real gains. Has anyone tried 1-T ethergels by molecular nutrition. These enter through the lymph system which I like, no digestion problem/liver degredation. I'd like to do the real stuff but my job won't allow it and I just can't risk it. ;)

Not to be a Geared asshole

But!!!!! I have switched back and forth between gear and Pro-hormones/steroids and have found gear (even at low doses) to have a profound effect vs supps.

I have very little luck with 1T but really didn't give it another chance either. I have found 4AD useful for libido and to enahance a Tren cycle. 5AA both Alpha and Beta do help with hardness and some on strength but at high doses only - a very small dose of Halo, however blows them away and is much cheaper.

Your job tests for this? Don't forget that if you are taking 4AD and other Pro's it's hard for an initial test (the non-athletic) to diffienterate.....

I'm not sure if they actually test for it or not, I just know that I'm not supposed to do it in my career field. I don't know shit about gear, I'm sure it is far better than the supps, just looking for a little help and would rather be leagal than not, if it actually works.

Buck89 said:
I'm not sure if they actually test for it or not, I just know that I'm not supposed to do it in my career field. I don't know shit about gear, I'm sure it is far better than the supps, just looking for a little help and would rather be leagal than not, if it actually works.

Ok. Consider 4AD+1Test via transdermal route. It really depends on your goals but many supp users respond well to this combo and is considered cost effective all things considered. Also, remember Tren+4AD is technically legal and is very powerful with no actual laws violated as far a possession goes.

Top Bottom