Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

No problem at all!

Big Thanks for the Opp!

I'll throw together a nice log, pics, stats, mood, energy levels etc

Thanks. Just let me know your details. By the way the guys that have already sent me info their tubs went out today. Thanks

I'd be interested. I've tried many different pres from really concentrated ones to stim free. Haven't taking any for a month so I'd be good with my stimulant tolerance down :)

Do you post on other forums? Your name looks familiar. I would pick you but you literally have 1 post and that was to apply for a free product. I want guys who will actually post a review. Thanks

How much caffeine is in each serving? I am very picky when it comes to preworkouts, but have been looking around the block for something new to try.

Right now I am just taking this pre-workout.

200mg Caffeine
200mg DMEA
3.2g Beta Alanine
1000mg Argamtine

1 scoop is all you need. Some ppl have tried 1 and a half scoops and it was too much. This preworkout is not full of fillers in fact it has no fillers just proven clinical doses of stuff that works. Im waiting on my tub to arrive I havent tried it yet. this is just what ive read on forums from other loggers and on the gsn website.

Wow that's a lot of caffeine are most running one or two scoops?

It's a fair amount so anyone sensitive to caffeine should try 1/2 serving to begin with. I wouldn't say it is a big amount though. My last pre workout had 350mg caffeine per scoop. Many pre workouts have less caffeine per scoop but they have less of everything else so you need 2-3 scoops for them to come to life. You should only use 1 scoop and as mentioned above it has no fillers and just full of effective ingredients. If you want to try a tub just let me know.

Top Bottom