Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

Fair enough, tbh I though you decided not to have it logged because of the lack of apps..

No worries my good sir!

I'd be interested. I've tried many different pres from really concentrated ones to stim free. Haven't taking any for a month so I'd be good with my stimulant tolerance down :)

Ive spoken to ppl on another forum about this pwo they ran logs and said it was there new go to pwo the stuff is the best. I will run logs I could use a good pwo boost. Im giving updates currently on a chemsite that advertises on EF since its a new company.

Awesome Elvia, can't wait to try it. Thanks for the opportunity!! You won't be disappointed with the log, that's for sure!!

Skooter you are the next winner. I am in a good mood tonight and want to give away lots of free tubs. I want lots of guys trying NitroNOX Pro out.

Even better guys you don't need to do a full log. Just a 3-5 day review for us. I will create a new thread and all you guys can just post your findings in that. If anyone wants to create their own thread that will be appreciated. So for your 3-5 day review do you get 3-5 days worth of the product... fuck no... you get a whole tub :D Keep the applications coming. Post some details about yourself too (stats and experience). Thanks

No problem at all!

Big Thanks for the Opp!

I'll throw together a nice log, pics, stats, mood, energy levels etc

Let me know and I'll pm you my info..

Top Bottom