Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

I could use a good pwo last time I had a good hit was the original jack3d and I needed 2 scoops. Im extremely stimulate tolerant so no current pwo does it for me anymore. Ive tried hyde, shatter, arnolds pwo, noexplode, heck ive even bought straight caffeine pills and took 2 at a time and nothing. Im 27 years old 6'1" 190lbs. I Gym it up 5 days a week been going to the gym for 2 years. Currently im not taking a pwo im taking creatine mono, whey protein, mass gainer, and eating all the time. ill give updates and if it works for me trust me everyone will know.

The first winner is rpgove. Congratulations matey. Let me know your details and I will get a tub sent out to you :)

I'll buy 5 tubs and personally let the first apps run logs...

Yall take to long to pick loggers for a simple PWO..

I'll buy 5 tubs and personally let the first apps run logs...

Yall take to long to pick loggers for a simple PWO..

I only started this comp 1 week ago. The reason I carried it on is due to the simple fact I wanted most applications. If 30 guys applied the 1st day I would have picked winners on the 2nd day. I have run lots of things like this and trust me barely anyone logs so I didn't want to waste GSN's product and give it to people I know will do a good log. Honestly I have seen guys receive big winnings before and they posted a few times then disappeared.

2nd winner is RamboStallone. Congrats matey and let me know your details so I can get a tub sent out to you asap :)

I will pick the 3rd winner and last winner in a few hours. I am undecided so guys feel free to apply and I may pick you last minute.

Top Bottom