Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

I'm always game to try new products...

I've logged 4-5 products on another forum... Lmk if your looking for anyone still...

Was currently using WFR, Jack3d, and some samples from CTD...
Just about gone on all 3...

I'm always game to try new products...

I've logged 4-5 products on another forum... Lmk if your looking for anyone still...

Was currently using WFR, Jack3d, and some samples from CTD...
Just about gone on all 3...

Thank you. Any more guys interested in a free tub as long as you provide an honest log?

Any updates on who the lucky loggers are gonna be?

I am gonna give it a little more time. To be honest I was expecting a lot more replies than what I have. Anyone who would like to try a free tub post in this thread and let me know a few details (stats etc).

Hey Elvia, I'll give it a try for you. I'm 34 years old and 182 lbs. Around 10% body fat. I started lifting when i was 13. I lift 6 times a week. Nitraflex has been my favorite pre workout so far but I'm currently taking c4. Nitraflex was a better pump but i like c4's energy. Anyway I'm always looking for something better and wouldn't mind giving you feedback on it. Thanks.

I'd be interested brother. I'm currently using nutrex outlift and I'm almost out, it's too expensive per serving and I don't see myself using it long term. I like that this product contains agmatine sulfate, it should make for some great pumps.

My stats are 5'5" hovering right under 200lbs. Body fat % is realistically in the high teens.

Top Bottom