Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 dose of dieselbolan honest results

I started diesel and tren 13 days ago,My friend is on dbol. I've out gained him in every lift.
It might not be a fair compair the two cycles ,because he's taking straight dbol, but if your looking for somethink to get great gains that is a legal , then this will out perform dbol.
And save you alot of money,I take live 52 with every dosage and have had no side affects .
I take 1 deisel - 1 tren and 1 liv 52 at 8:00am then same at 1:00 pm and the same at 7:00 pm.

When taking 30mg daily, do you suggest taking them 10mg at a time like stated above, or 10mg then 20mg prior to work out? I just started Tren/deisel, and am taking 1 at around noon, and 2 around 930pm for a 1030ish workout. Should I adjust my servings/times?

When taking 30mg daily, do you suggest taking them 10mg at a time like stated above, or 10mg then 20mg prior to work out? I just started Tren/deisel, and am taking 1 at around noon, and 2 around 930pm for a 1030ish workout. Should I adjust my servings/times?

the compounds you are using have a 9 hour half life. I my self like to take it the way you take it but if even levels is what you are looking for then

morning noon and night is the best way to take them.

Top Bottom