Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 dose of dieselbolan honest results

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
although i like and respect noodto i would not blow smoke up your ass for him. i want to give credit where its do and help others out. this stuff is a steal and would probably make a killer beginner cycle by itself.

i left out my pre w/o dose of dbol today to try out my new bottle of dieselbolan.

so my normal day would be like this:
7am 200mg suspention
8am 25mg dbol
12pm 25mg dbol
12:30 gym

today i removed the 12pm 25mg of dbol and added 2 caps of dieselbolan
and i started lifting at 1pm instead of 12:30

this is what happened:
it took a little longer to get pumped, the pumps where a little bigger, and it took about 30% more sets to break through.

remember i am not comparing the diessebolan to being natty. i am comparing it to dbol.

i am 100% cinvinced that dieselbolan can hang with the big boys. i am definately going to add it to the end of this cycle instead of var.

Good shit bro. Fuck it just do it now lolol... Keep this log going. I know others got there so We will hear from them soon to I hope. My friend is up 7lb after his first week so I am happy with the product. I already knew it was going to be bomb.

nah i want to run it for the full month well 29 days now. i cant do that because of the time i have been on dbol. so i will finish the dbol as planned go a couple wks with just the test then pick the dieselbolan up for the last month. then i will stick to my trt only for a month then do a little blast of the beastdrol then trt again then i start my pre contest cut trial run. its all ingraved in stone.

yes i know the beastdrol is the closer compound but i dont have it yet. im hoping it will show up tomorrow. when it does i will do the same thing with that.

oh, that's right...i forgot you got some of it as well. I think my tren-tfo and beastdrol should be here anyday. I know my protein bars showed up in just a couple days.

will be posting up my cycle log as well with Diesolbolan being in the mix at start, then going to bring in the Beast down the line. Everything I have is based upon NEEDTO's products with the exception of Big Blast and Test from other sources. Will give all info and monster diet,etc.

With all these pro-hormones market I am more interested in the side effects. Pro's have always been known to have less or equal steroid gains but with worst sides. How is that going these days?

Top Bottom