Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad weight gain

Medium Dogg

I recently started taking 1-ad. In the first week 9 days I gained 5 pounds. Could this be becuase the 1-ad? Or maybe due to the fact I have been making sure I get enough protien since taking 1-ad? I dont know if this is muscle or fat gain.

Medium Dogg said:
I recently started taking 1-ad. In the first week 9 days I gained 5 pounds. Could this be becuase the 1-ad? Or maybe due to the fact I have been making sure I get enough protien since taking 1-ad? I dont know if this is muscle or fat gain.
Has your strength increased any? If so has it increased more that you think it would have otherwise?

ok, 12 days and Ive gained 6 1/2 pounds. Is this normal? I started at 179, now I'm 185.5. Thats the most i've ever weighed. Am I not working out enough?

Medium Dogg said:
What dose are you running? Have you changed your diet a lot for the cycle?
I ran a 20-day cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD and gained about five pounds in weight and twenty on my bench. I dosed with 300mg of Ergopharm 1-AD and 150mg of Molecular Nutrition 4-AD ethergels. Not lost anything yet after one week of pct.

Well, congrats, I hope the growth continues for you. Just keep on eating. As to whether it's mostly muscle or fat you've grown, go by whether you've become stronger.

Do you have your pct planned and in place? I'm using 6-OXO plus some Trib and zma I aleady had. Remember to keep eating heavy once the cycle is over until your pct is finished.

Top Bottom