Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad Users, I Need Some Help

Gcis40

I weigh 130 lbs. and i am 5'6" tall, with 8.8% bf. I eat 3500 calories, 225 grams of protein, and 500 grams of carbs a day. I have a few questions about using 1-AD. 1) How long of a cycle should I go on and how should I cycle it? 2) Should I take the recommended doses? 3) Is 1-AD as good as they say it is? Will it work? 4) By estimation, how much weight should I expect to gain?

What is a good brand of 1-AD to buy and where can I get the cheapest price???

Yes it does work but not at the recommended dosages (300 mg a day I believe).

Best brand: Ergopharm
Best price: vitanet
Dosage:I would do AT LEAST 500mg a day. Hardcore users can go over a gram a day.

I would also not go more than 6 weeks on. THen I like to give myself double time off (not like most AS users who say time off=time on).

Nobody can tell you how much weight you will gain. That differs from person to person even on the same regimen.

JC

I am currently stacking 1-AD w/ 4-ADerm.
It's been less than a week and I'd estimate I have gained 6-7lbs.
It's starting to kick in and I'm getting the strength increases everyone documents.
I have a log going on BB.COM, and their are other VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD Logs their as well. Take a look. Most people gaining 10-25+ lbs.
check it out on bb.com discussions
peace

First of all, you're 5'6'' and 130, eating but only 3500 calories. See something wrong? I do. By far, your caloric intake is woefully inadequate.

Yes, 1AD works. It works quite well. Not, however, will it overcome the fact, considering the long term, that you're not sufficiently ingesting food as should you be doing.

Secondly, 1AD has worked in dosages of 300 mgs. As also, a lower dose such as that works especially well with a 4Diol product (just as like Deoudes59 made mention of).

And when someone asks "how much should I expect", someone should retort "what do you expect to put into it". You can't cut bones with butter, and you're not going to gain weight, come long term, with 3500 calories per day. 1AD is a great product, it's not going to save you from your mistakes. Eat!

Top Bottom