Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD throughts? ? ?

tony123

I was very close to making my first purchase of real gear. However with the recent Anthrax concern I suspect mail may be scrutenized heavily - at least for a while. I have seen a bunch of positive posts about 1-AD and was considering trying a 5 week cycle at 9 pills a day. However, before I go forward with the purchase I was hoping to get feedback by people familiar with this product - do you feel it was worth the $$$, how much did you take, and what kinds of gains did you make?

I have been working out for about 12 years, 200 lbs, 34 years old, 350# bench press, low body fat. I have not made any good gains lately - it seems I am stuck on a platau. I would like to take something that would help me put on some muscle and strength. Like I said I was leaning toward gear, but due to all the current events I am a bit gun shy about placing an order.

Thanks for any input!

Tony

:confused:

The real deal offers less sides at a cheaper cost and you get better gains.

I agree %100, but if you can't get a source or are scared about the legality of gear then 1-AD isn't a bad choice IMO.
As I said they offer the same if not worse sodes. 1-AD can shut you down, cause hair loss, high BP and the works. Proper recover from prohormones if taken in doses that actually work require many of the same during cycle protectants as well as post cycle recovery products, most of which can be gotten from the same people who sell gear, so in the end if you want to be safe, you will have your sources.

side effects

Side effects from such products include possiblr gyno. Another side effect is that you will start to piss money, as in the money you'll be wasting using such products. Outside creatinr and glutamine peptides, (and nothing special with those) supplements are a waste, excluding ones designed to add extra calories or protein.

I think that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I've tried the cycle of 1-AD and it did work for me. I've finally been able to break over a 200lb bench and gain 10lbs. 2 things I have been unable to do for 6 months.
You obviously did not read the above posts, no one said they did not work, we stated they do NOT work as well as the real thing. In addition we also stated that the danger associated with real AAS also accompany prohormone use which means that the proper precautions should be taken, which often times involves the use of product requiring a script. And since legality is one of the reasons behind using it, cycling it safely is really not much more of a legal risk than doing the real thing.

In the end, 1-AD is a prohormone and its discussion belongs on the suppliment board if you ask me.

1-AD is touted as being very anabolic, so I don't see why it would not be appropriate to foster a discussion of it on this board.

Does anyone else have experience with this supplement that they could elaborate on?

Thanks,

Tony

It made me slightly leaner and harder @6 ed. gyno is not a concern with 1 -diol. I think it was a waste of money considering the cost. you need real gear for real gains.

I saw pretty good results actually and i am gonna finish the bottle and a half that i have left since i already bought it... it will not give you any results even close to gear though... that's common sense... again if someone makes something incredibly powerful it usually gets pulled off the market very quickly by the fda.

Rich

Ok guys I have taken 1-AD also. My buddy is a manager at golds so I get it at there costs. I will say that the shit really does work. I took 9 a day for 2 month and gained about 13 pds of muscle cut some fat and got strong as hell. I was doing 325# for 6 to finish off my set. I have been off it for 5 wks now. I have lost weight put on fat and lost strength. Yes the shit does work but it shuts you down so BAD I wasn't even motivated to workout after coming off it. I have been eating eca's like they were candy just to get me motivated to workout. So guys the shit does work but the next time I WILL NOT WASTE my money hell OX is expensive but I know I will keep the gains. Hell you might wanna buy clomid post 1-AD just so you do not loss everything you have gained. I was also taking cyclo nordiol by ergopharm. I have started taking cyclo nordiol again to see if it even makes me wanna work out. Hell who knows they might be right saying that shits worth then the REAL DEAL. Well good luck guys.

Peace

Top Bottom