Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad--taking Over The Sup Board -- Post Progress And Sides Here!!!

Benzi

I’m just curios about the gains people have been making lately. About 2 weeks went by since my last thread so I’m just checking up on people’s progress. I have gained about 1 lb, possible of fat because I have been eating soooooo much. But, in 1-ad’s defense, I just finished 1 bottle of the max dose and today, for the first time, my strength seemed to have increased. 1 more bottle and 1/2 bottle of andro spray left.

Positive and Negative results welcome.
:( :)

I am on my last day of my cycle of 1-AD. I'm up about 13 lbs. from a starting weight of 205, to which I had dieted down. I don't think too much of the weight gain was fat but I'll have to have bf% tested to say for sure. This is the first and probably the last time I use prohormones. Nor have I ever used AS. I was on 1-AD for 4 weeks, week 1-2 300mg a day, week 2-3 600mg a day. I probably could have gained more weight but my initial rapid weight gain of about 5lbs. per week for the first two weeks made me suspect that I was putting on fat and I reduced my calories from about 4500 to 4000 a day. Weeks two and three I put on about a 1.5 pounds per week. My diet was(when it was 4500 a day) about 400g protein, 425g carbs, 125g fat, most of this being real food. I had been bulking for three weeks before starting the 1-AD with an indentical training schedule and about the same calorie intake. In that time I put on 3lbs. I took before pictures and I plan to do some after shots, but I'll have to see how they look before I decide whether or not to post them.

1-ad

The only thing I have to say is wow. I weigh about 176 lbs. I started 1-ad about one week ago. This stuff works. My weight hasn't gone up much, but I feel stronger, and it seems almost as if I am getting bigger. People that I work with everyday, has said that they notice a difference. This is with me not saying a word. It could all be mental, but I believe this stuff works well. I had cycled and stacked 4-diol and 19-nor before, but I am getting much better results with far fewer side effects then other pro-hormones. I konw it is only a week now, but I can truly feel and see a difference already. Thumbs UP for 1-AD

A supplements success is measured in punds
make sure your weight goes up
i.e. - while taking vandyl sulfate one appears much more vascular, 2 days after they stoy their vascularity seems to go away
I hope it's not the same for 1-ad, for a feel more solidified (i think that's the word) but have only gainedd 1 lb. after taking 1 bottle with the max dose

We'll see

Anyone else have have sides or results that they want to share?

3rd week gained 8lb probally 3-4lb of that is muscle strength increase's mainly on pressing movements ie... bench from 275x8 to 275x10, shoulders dumbell press from 90x6 to 90x9

feel solid all the time just as long as I'm eating alot.

Finished cycle #2 this week. Happy with the results. Here's a summary of both cycles.

General:
Height: 5' 8"

First cycle: 5 weeks
Dose: 1 cap 3x daily
Starting weight: 165
Ending weight: 180
change in skinfold at navel: +1mm
change in skinfold at kidney: +0mm
sides: gas, some shoulder and arm acne, mild fatigue, tired eyes, mild joint sensitivity

Off for 8 weeks.

Second cycle: 6 weeks
Dose: week 1 and 6 (1 cap 3x daily), week 2-5 (2 caps 3x daily)
Cycle length: 6 weeks
Starting weight: 178
Ending weight: 190
change in skinfold at navel: +1mm
change in skinfold at kidney: +2mm
sides: same as above, but less gas

Other supplements used at the same time: 1 dose of ZMA each night, 1 serving of a typical MRP during the day. 5gm of creatine per day. All of these were taken for several weeks before the beginning of the first cycle and during the off period, so I would attribute few of the results I experienced to them.

Workout: no cardio. lifted 3x per week for about 45 minutes. Not really hardcore, but I was disciplined enough to push myself to heavier weights each time on each exercise. Really surprised myself here. Significant strength gains.

Other changes: Grew completely out of virtually all my shirts, suits and sportcoats (went from 40 to 44/46 inch coat). Many, many compliments from friends and family.

Pictures: I've got some before pics. I'll diet down a bit for 8 weeks and post both before and afters. The difference is really pretty amazing.

Next time: I'll take better care of my diet. I ate about 3000 calories per day on these cycles, but only about 100g of protein and lots of junk food (burgers, pizza, ice cream).

Summary: very high praise for 1-AD. Far and away the best supplement I've ever used.

Benzi said:

Well put, same here

what's up with that, if I miss a meal or slack off on my calorie intake i go from feeling huge and solid back to pre cycle conditions?

I guess you really have to keep the cal's up which is O.K. but I'm affraid of gaining to much BF.

MonStar1023 said:
I am only 18 years old would I be safe taking 1-AD or no?

:confused::confused:

Monstar, don't take 1-ad while you are trying to cut
and do yourself a favor, diet down and drop all those stimulants -- it's just nost safe

build muscle or lose fat -- only AS does it simutaneously, so choose one

Top Bottom