Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad--taking Over The Sup Board -- Post Progress And Sides Here!!!

2 bottle down, 1 to go
my weight has increased by 4 lbs, 1 or 2 is probably fat
all of my lifts have gone up 3 - 6 reps
experiencing no sides except insomnia
good pumps

I finished my 1-AD cycle 6 days ago. I gained 5 lbs, and increased my reps 3-6. 6 days later I still have the weight and strength.

However,

Sides:
insomnia
head aches
low libido

6 days after stopping:

still have insomnia
even lower libido
head aches are gone

All in all I would say the sides are not worth the gains for me. I am 48 years old, that may be a factor

It took about 2-3 weeks for my libido to come back up after my cycle. My girlfriend didn't like that.

I just started my second cycle today.

Starting weight 175lbs

bobi said:
I finished my 1-AD cycle 6 days ago. I gained 5 lbs, and increased my reps 3-6. 6 days later I still have the weight and strength.

However,

Sides:
insomnia
head aches
low libido

6 days after stopping:

still have insomnia
even lower libido
head aches are gone

All in all I would say the sides are not worth the gains for me. I am 48 years old, that may be a factor

If libido is your biggest problem than you may be able to avoid that by stacking 1-AD with another prohormone that converts to estrogen (i.e. 4-AD or moderate dose adione)

2nd week on 1-AD cycle...300 mgs a day. I have experienced 0 side effects....knock on wood. I'll let everyone know how it goes for week 2.

I WAS BORN WITH A SLIGHT CASE FOR GYNO. NOT REALLY NOTICEABLE EXCEPT WHEN I'M BULKING. I GUESS I GOT FROM BEING FAT MOST OF MY LIFE BUT MY QUESTION IS IF I TAKE 1-AD AM I PRONE TO GYNO AS A SIDE EFFECT BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE IT?

deegee71 said:
I WAS BORN WITH A SLIGHT CASE FOR GYNO. NOT REALLY NOTICEABLE EXCEPT WHEN I'M BULKING. I GUESS I GOT FROM BEING FAT MOST OF MY LIFE BUT MY QUESTION IS IF I TAKE 1-AD AM I PRONE TO GYNO AS A SIDE EFFECT BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE IT?

I cannot make any guarantees but i have heard several people with pre-existing gyno say that their gyno actually receded somewhat when they were on the 1-AD

Top Bottom