Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

Birduvsc

OK guys, this is no joke. I just started taking 1-AD last monday and I weighed in at 172pds, at 5'7". I have been taking the minimum dosage of 1 capsule 3 times per day. The pumps have been spectacular, and listen to this. I weighed in today at the end of my workout and weighed 182pds. I swear!!! It was the same scale, at the same gym. I am only like 5% bodyfat, way ripped, and only getting more ripped. My buddy says that it doesn't look like I'm holding any water, and he says I have definatly not gained any fat. My bench from last week to this week went up 10 pounds from 6 reps at the lower weight before, to 8 reps with the higher weight now. All I can say is this is the world's greatest prohormone/steroid alternative ever!!! I'll keep you all posted on the weeks to come. i plan on doing a 5 week cycle with 2 bottles total.

damn man... 1 capsule 3 times a day and getting very good results!! Sounds good... probobly makes you wish you would have ordered that second bottle eh?
Keep us posted on results and keep training hard.

advertisement

1-ad doesn't need any advertising any more. It's a product that speaks for itself as many here can now attest. I am up from 180 lbs to 205 lbs in 4 months. I have not increased my eating at all, and take no other supps, not even protein.

Wish you could see...

Man I so wish I had a digital camera now. I would show you what it looks like to gain 10pds in 1 week. I have been having some pretty bad headaches, and have been so tired lately...like all the time almost. Do you guys think this is from the 1-AD? I am taking in at least 4-5 protein drinks a day at 22grams per drink. I am also taking Zoloft for anti-anxiety,anti-panic. Does everything look safe of what I'm doing? These headaches are really making me mad. But the 10pds of solid muscle kinda makes me feel better. Good luck with all that try it. I wonder what Biotests Mag-10 will do, if they are ripping on the 1-AD.

Testoman said:
sounds like and advertisement...

Testoman

And there is no way of knowing if it is or is not on the internet. I will tell you one thing though, if these are advertisements (and nothing is stopping distributors or retailers from doing this), they are certainly NOT coming from me.

10 pounds of solid muscle in ONE week at 5% body fat. I don't care what other people think, but this is BS.

Testoman

Testoman- I agree with you 100%. 10lbs of muscle in one week with mass doses of anadrol isn't possible, so how the hell is an over the counter supplement doing it? Easy, it's not.........

Ok 10 pounds in 1 week does sound far fetched, i don't know of any steroid that can do that even. And 1AD doesn't cause bloating from what i hear, so that can't be extra water weight either.

Funny thing is i was at another board and they were saying how Biotest sends people to boards and say, "Yeah i used X product and i gained 10 pounds!" I remember when they used to do that shit here in Elite too. So Testoman i guess you're right on this one.

One thing that made me believe his story is the fact that we don't know his condition before he started. If he was dieting, if he's never PH's before, if he's taking other stuff as well, etc. But still i'd have to say it's a little unbelieveable now that i think twice about it.

Top Bottom