Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

1-AD is the best supplement I've ever tried. Not only that, but when I went to netrition, I found their service was awesome too. I know there are other places with better prices, but netrition is located in Albany, NY and I'm in Syracuse, NY. I got my shipment the morning after I placed the order. I had some problems with my credit info the last time I ordered, but the lady and I sent several emails back and forth to try and fix the problem. Anyway, she responded to my emails within minutes, and we eventually got everything straightened away. Awesome service Patrick! :)

I just came off a 5 week cycle. After the first week, I increased from 3 to 6 pills a day. Couple days later I experienced headaches and more than ordinary hairloss (and I don't have baldness in the ole family tree). Neither one of these was a huge concern for me. After about 8 days of that, I dropped back to 3 pills a day and the sides went away.

There were times of increased aggression, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I experienced a slight discomfort with urination approximately once per day. I'm wondering if maybe the 1-AD is causing an enlarged prostate and that's where the discomfort is occuring during urination?

Besides the sides, I didn't notice or feel anything different on twice the dose, so 3 a day suited me just fine. Experienced marginal increase in strength and growth. I was at a plateau on cutting, and it seemed to kickstart further fat loss during the cycle of which I am thankful.

All in all, I was happy with the results and think the price is worth the punch. I'll be holding off till spring for the next cycle, and hope to see growth and cutting prior to beach season.

JOS

In response to all those who are experiencing uncomfortable side-effects, I must say that I have been lucky thus far. With the exception of dry, red eyes (all the time, but easily cured with visine) I haven't experienced the sides mentioned. I don't want to jinx myself as I am only at 2 and 1/2 weeks but I haven't had problems with painful urination and I'm not really sure I'm having any noticeable hairloss either; though I'm paranoid about the hair. I have however been using saw palmetto 4 caps a day, though it has not been proven to treat BPH, this may be the reason I have not experienced any burning urination if this side-effect is related to prostate enlargement. Also I have been using NIOXIN on my hair which I believe is supposed to help rid the scalp of dht formation, but I'll look into it to be sure. Additionally I drink a ton of water and always take my 1-AD with food. Well, I hope this helps and things continue as they have thus far. Good luck to all...

Oh, the one side I have experienced is decrease in libido. This seems to be getting worse actually so I am going to start either Tribex or Vitex tomorrow to shake up the little guys. Also no Testicle shrinkage yet and I've actually been very MELLOW as opposed to the aggressive, short tempered feeling I've gotten from 4-AD. My biggest problem is why I am gaining so much weight when this is supposed to be for hardening, best used when cutting. I have been eating a generous diet but by no means a bulking diet and I am up 11lbs. (No water weight). I love this shit so far. I can only imagine what Biotest's version would be like, assuming the ester works as speculated.

Top Bottom