Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad...is This Stuff Legal????? Check This Out!!!

riskybizz007 said:
also wondering how much time off should you take before takind 1AD again? How long do they stay attached to receptors?

Steroids stay attached to receptors anywhere from a nanosecond to minutes, but that has little to do with your quesiton

Anyway, a general rule is take at least the same time off that you were on

Wow, I just came back to check this thread's recent posts and I find someone saying he is Patrick Arnold. I don't know if this guys is legit or not, but if you are, then thanks for making such an awesome product! I've never experienced such high strength gains from ANY other product. And if it's not really Patrick, then stop posing. Anyway, my personal opinion... 1-AD is awesome. If you haven't tried it, then shut-up until you have. And if you have tried it and didn't like it, then I don't know what to say. I've seen awesome results. As far as price, yeah, it's expensive, but how much do we all spend on supplements monthly anyway? Just cut out one of the miscellaneous garbage products you would normally buy.

P.S. NO, I am in no way affiliated with ergopharm. I'm just another customer who was very pleased with 1-AD's results. And yes, it does have a few unwanted side affects... But what supplement doesn't? Hmm... Go bald.... Add 270 lbs to donkey calf raises... Keep hair... Don't add 270 lbs... Fuck it, I can always shave my head! :D Oh yeah, one last thing.... Remember guys, it's a business they're running. If I made something that kick-ass, then I'd charge an arm and a leg for it too.

Musclehead50 said:
Wow, I just came back to check this thread's recent posts and I find someone saying he is Patrick Arnold. I don't know if this guys is legit or not, but if you are, then thanks for making such an awesome product! I've never experienced such high strength gains from ANY other product. And if it's not really Patrick, then stop posing. Anyway, my personal opinion... 1-AD is awesome. If you haven't tried it, then shut-up until you have. And if you have tried it and didn't like it, then I don't know what to say. I've seen awesome results. As far as price, yeah, it's expensive, but how much do we all spend on supplements monthly anyway? Just cut out one of the miscellaneous garbage products you would normally buy.

P.S. NO, I am in no way affiliated with ergopharm. I'm just another customer who was very pleased with 1-AD's results. And yes, it does have a few unwanted side affects... But what supplement doesn't? Hmm... Go bald.... Add 270 lbs to donkey calf raises... Keep hair... Don't add 270 lbs... Fuck it, I can always shave my head! :D Oh yeah, one last thing.... Remember guys, it's a business they're running. If I made something that kick-ass, then I'd charge an arm and a leg for it too.

Thanks, and yeah its me.

If you are at the Olympia then stop by the ergopharm booth and ask me in person if its me

Hey Patrick, question about the DHT conversion. I am still young and I would really rather not go bald. I know MPB is usually inherited from your mother's father, and he has alot of hair. I just want to know how serious 1-AD is for hair loss. Thanks alot, oh and thanks alot for taking the time to research this product and find a way to convert it into raw material to be ingested. I have made awesome gains on this so far, as you probably have read. Weighed myself again on tuesday, and was still at 182, so I know the weight gain I had from that week wasn't just something I ate earlier that day. Anyways, your awesome, and any info would be great.

Birduvsc said:
Hey Patrick, question about the DHT conversion. I am still young and I would really rather not go bald. I know MPB is usually inherited from your mother's father, and he has alot of hair. I just want to know how serious 1-AD is for hair loss. Thanks alot, oh and thanks alot for taking the time to research this product and find a way to convert it into raw material to be ingested. I have made awesome gains on this so far, as you probably have read. Weighed myself again on tuesday, and was still at 182, so I know the weight gain I had from that week wasn't just something I ate earlier that day. Anyways, your awesome, and any info would be great.

I appreciate the nice comments

Anyway, there is really no way for me or anyone else to quantify the risk to hair loss from 1-AD other than by anecdotal reports. As far as what i have heard there is not really much hair loss going on, at least nothing readily apparent in the short term

1-testosterone can convert to DHT, but not via the 5-AR enzyme. So perhaps the DHT that is formed is not preferentially formed in the target tissues (which are 5-AR rich) like it is with testosterone, and therefore it is not as significant a phenomenon in regards to hair loss

69Muscle said:
If it was really you, The real Pat would send me 8 bottles of 1-AD for free. E-mail me for shipping info.

Pat and I are tight yo!

Hmmm....

Well the fake Pat would send you counterfeit 1-AD containing 100mg of estradiol per capsule

And by the time you find out if I am real or not it may be too late (honk honk)

thanks for answering my question.

Also i have to give you props as well for having the only supplement that i've seen so far that does not have 1 negative review coming from it. Hope there's more to come soon from your labs.

Speaking of side effects with 1AD; pretty much everybody had the tired eyes and that light irritation while peeing, but has anybody experienced increased aggression? I'm not talking just about more energy in the gym, no, I'm talking about being edgy, easily pissed off and sometimes out of the blue whishing I had a punching bag at home so I can hit hit hit until I calm down. I'm telling you it was a little scary the first two weeks or so, now I kinda got used to it...
Hey Pat, where's this comming from, is it DHT we're talking here? And by the way, thanks for a great product!

Top Bottom