Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad starting off advice

2KVetteMan

Hey fellows and any ladies in here.

I have a question. I am going to buy some 1-AD.

The do's and don'ts is what I need.

What work best with this? What else should I buy if I am going to take this.

I am going for size and strength. Currently I am 6ft 1" and weight 216lbs. I am very strong and fit, been in the game for a long time. JUst been out of the loop on supplements for awhile. My goal is to reach 230lbs.

Would any advise taking weight gainer with this? What protein works good with this. And how long can I stay on it.

Thanks.

Peace OUT!!!

don't buy 1-ad

Look into 1-test.

I am currently on a cycle. This stuff works. From what I understand 1-ad converts to 1-test. May as well skip the breakdown and go right for the 1-test.

Do a search

Can buy Pills from Sytax( Sauce) ot there is something new coming from Molecular nutrition ( ether-gels)

Can buy trandermals from Avantlabs ( One or One+)

Transdermals have a better absortion rate ( Means better bang for the buck)

You can also buy powder Kilosports

Please do some research 1st, Its in your own best interest. 1-test is a legal steroid. Use it in short cycles 2-8 weeks and there is no need for perscription drugs for post cycle recovery.

I think transdermal 1-test is the way to go. If you must use an oral you are proably better off going with the 1-ad as the absortion is better and 1-test orals are basicly unproven at this time. Oh yeah get the 1ad from ergopharm

Last edited:
Sounds good bro, thanks and I let everyone know how the progress goes. Here I go to do some research.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom