Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and sides( AND THERE ARE SIDES )

punch

I am on my 3rd cycle of 1-AD and overall it is the BEST supp I have ever used as far as a PH. Here is what happened to me and what you may expect both good and bad:

1. You will gain weight, Some of this water which you will lose when cycling off. Depends greatly on diet.

2. You will gain agressiveness in the gym

3. You will w/ higher dosages lose your libido to a certain extent. For me this occured when using over 4 pills a day.

4. You will experience joint discomfort.

5. I f not taken w/ plenty of food you will get cramps.

6. If you take only the dosage recommended you will not see much results. This varies, but for me held true.

7. You will feel drained when coming off.

8. Make sure to take w/ plenty of water, if you dont, you stand the chance of it disolving in your throat rather than your stomach. So, if you belch the powder will come up and trust me this is a VERY unpleasant experience.

Remember this is not juice and will NEVER be as potent, period. However, if you are looking for something to help breakthrough a wall, 1-AD maybe a solution. It does work, it is relatively safe, but of course only time will tell. LOL

The one thing you got wrong is that it will NEVER be a potent as juice. I guess it just depends on what steroids your using. It is not as potent as D-bol androl or test, but it is at lease as potent as primo, oxandro, winny and for some, fina.

How many people do you know, that gain 5-15 lb of lean mass in a month on the latter steroids.

megadeth

In general Ph's do not provide the same results as many AS products do. And for sure not at the recommended dosages. 2-3 times maybe. And at that point you will rifle through a bottle of 1-AD in a week. What I am saying is that 1-AD is an effective supp to assist in breaking through a plateau.

Take 150mg of primobolin acetate (the oral) per day for a month and see how your gains compare to 1-AD. Primobolin is "real steroids" and your gains on 1-ad may be better and the primobolin may well run you $1.00-$2.00 per 25mg tab....

Mandy3 said:
the major side effect i got from 1ad was hair loss. my hair line hates 1ad!
Did you use any nizoral shampoo? I just started taking 1-AD with nizoral, hopefully it won't be too hard on my hair.

1-AD made me feel pissed off all day long. Nothing could make me happy and I felt like putting my fist through everybody's teeth. I have never felt that irritable even on 1g of test/week.

yeah i used that and rogaine. it slowed it down but didn't stop it. the price we pay for muscle huh?

Top Bottom