Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Rocks - but OK for Bridge?

rogerwilcox

Before I did my first cycle, I did use 1-AD for a while and the results were exceptional (not like my cycle of EQ, Winny, and Test, but still quite good - the best OTC for sure).

Strength gains on 1AD were distinct, and I felt aggressive. A little bit of burning when I pee, but it was very tolerable.

I have about 4 more weeks left before I can start my next cycle (which may be my last - the gains from these two will be good for me, I think), and am trying to cut.

Will taking 1-AD at this point not allow my receptors to get back to normal? I don't want to jeopordize my next cycle (EQ, Dianabol, Test) by not giving my receptors enough time to adapt...

I have heard that 1-AD (or it's result 1-testosterone) is not seen by the body as testosterone in many respects, so it might stand to reason that taking it won't affect affect my off-cycle time.

However, I'm just not sure.

Does Patrick Arnold of Ergopharm ever come around here? I see him on USENET all the time... Pretty cool stuff that man has done with pro-hormones, even though he gets quite a bit of (usually unwarranted, I believe) criticism - probably from competitors or just haters.

Patrick would be wise to hang around here. I think this probably gets more activity than misc.fitness.freeweights on USENET.

Any takers on this conundrum?

Thanks,

Roger

Are you talking about a pro-hormone? How much did you pay for this steroid-like cycle? Was it just out of curiousity? Would you recommend it to someone over a bottle of Test?
Just wondering!

Pat is over on the supplement board as pa1ad. Perhaps he will scans this board as well, not sure.

I have done 1AD and I would say it would not be a good choice for a bridge a little too strong to really clean out and restore the HPTA. Just my two cents

rogerwilcox...

I am planning to use 1-AD following a cycle of 1-Test ("ONE") on Par Deus' recommendation. Since it has a short half life, if taken in the morning or earlier in the day, it might not have such a significant effect on HPTA recovery. As far as receptor degradation, I'm sorry I can't say. I'm assuming it would not have a significant effect on your cycle since many steroid users bridge with primo and it does not seem to effect the quality of gains of the next cycle. I believe that structurally, primo and 1-Test are nearly identical and that they use the similar pathways. But I would hold out for an opinion from the man himself - PA.

OvrTrainer - thanks for the good words, bro.

CrouchingTiger, I took 9 caps of 1-AD a day (in three doses), and it was not cheap. Of course, a bottle of test will surely get you better results (if you're using it properly, of course).

There are other benefits, though.

First, I don't plan on taking gear for the rest of my life. I am not sure if the risks are worth it. I plan on doing a few cycles and then moving on then maintaining that bulk - or putting bulk on with safer things ingested in my body.

When you take any pro-hormones (or AS for that matter), you run the risk of aromatization (increased estrogen levels, leading to gyno [bitch tits] and other undesirable effects), and the shut down of your body's own testosterone production.

The 1-AD marketing materials say that 1-testosterone (that which 1-AD is converted to in the liver) can not possibly aromatize to estrogen. That is one huge benefit over AS, I would say.

As for the shut down of your body's own test production (you've heard people speak of the HPTA - they're referring to the delicate balancing act required in your body to ensure you are pumping out test naturally), that is the big question I have for Patrick.

I've heard it said somewhere that it will not affect the body's natural test. levels, but I want to be damn sure.

Here are the questions, again:

1. Will it affect my natural test. levels?

2. Further, will it allow my receptors to recover as they would normally in my off-cycle time?

The reason I originally asked this in the Anabolics board (and I feel it should still be there, or cross-posted), is that if it doesn't affect your HPTA and your receptor recovery then this could quite possibly be a huge benefit to people coming off their cycles - and perhaps be the most powerful tool in helping you keep your gains post-cycle.

Further, If it has 1/3 of the power of gear, but with almost zero of the sides, then you could cycle on and off this all year and run little of the risk of using the more dangerous androgenic gear - but get much of the gains. That you don't have to risk getting arrested for 1-AD is another not-so-minor benefit.

So, PA1AD, come on out, bro. This isn't a flame trap. I'm a happy customer wanting an excuse to buy more of your product!

Roger

1-AD will suppress your testosterone production, however it won't do so as much as aromatizing steroids. The only steroid that i know of which does not suppress testosterone production at therapeutic doses is Proviron, however Proviron is pretty weak

AS far as receptors go, there is no clear cut evidence that receptor downregulation even happens on steroids. IN fact, there is some evidence that receptors may up-regulate on steroids. Of course gains on steroids plateau after a while, but this is most likely due to physiological limitations that are non androgen receptor related. In other words your muscles probably have mechanisms which limit their growth to a certain maximum level, and these limitations are hard to overcome with or without drugs

So in conclusion, there probably is nothing you can take that is steroid based and anabolic that will allow you to succesfully bridge between cycles while restoring full HPTA function. The only thing I know of which will keep your muscle and keep your balls between cycles is GH, and it works quite well at this too (4-8iu a da). However it is expensive

Thanks, pa1ad! Karma to you.

Your honest answer speaks to your integrity, and you clearly know your stuff.

And thanks for the info about receptor down-regulation (or the myth thereof). I guess the name of the game when taking gear is truly HPTA and aromatization.

So, another question (for anyone out there) is: why, then, is the minimum time off (in the common bodybuilding lore) equal to time on?

I suppose if we don't know exactly what causes the plateau, and people empirically experience enough recovery (of whatever) in an equal time off period to get the full benefits from the following cycle, then I'll follow the advice. It would be nice to understand the "why", though...

Roger

rogerwilcox said:
T
So, another question (for anyone out there) is: why, then, is the minimum time off (in the common bodybuilding lore) equal to time on?

I just think its one of those practices which were adopted because is sounds good and is reasonably appropriate, but no one really knows if its optimal or not. I guess you can figure that if you suppress your production for x amount of time then it seems to make sense that it would take x amount of time off to recover fully. Of course, that is a very simplistic way of viewing things and could be way off, but in lieu of any good evidence on the subject its the best people can come up with

4 weeks left...I'd just wait it out bro, and hit your cycle. Anavar and Primo are great bridge drugs. Proviron will get your body VERY hard and keep estrogen under control, but not get you any size. Proviron is also great to help with post-cycle loss of libido. If I were ever to do another steroid cycle, which I'm not, I would DEFINATELY include proviron. It makes post cycle feelings night and day.

After your next cycle, why not bridge with Primobolan or Anavar, and then when you decide to cut (if you are) either continue one of those drugs, or start up 1-AD or some ONE?

pa1ad...

What about using 1-AD post cycle, in a morning doseage or morning/afternoon doseage only, in conjunction with nolva/clomid? Assuming the cycle is of 1-Test, 4-AD and 1,4-andro(8wks). Thanks.

Top Bottom