Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

Anabolik...what you say is true.I know a female that used it for 6 weeks.Although she made awesome gains on it,she also grew a slight mustache and her voice deepened considerably.Also,she skipped her period.Too strong for the gals!

1-AD

Okay, here's my take on 1-AD, first off let me state the following:
I'm 43 yrs old and have lifted weights for 25 years
No, I do not compete, for me it's simply good health, stress relief.
Having said the prior, I have no reason to lie, I have no outside motive.
I started taking 1-AD without the use or aide of any other supplement other than AST Extreme Dymethadrine.
First week I took 1 capsule per meal, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th weeks, I used 2 capsules per meal.
My experiences:
This stuff does make one quite hungry, I found that about an hour after taking my dose, I was back in the kitchen looking for anything and everything to eat.
I know some people mentioned an initial drowsy feeling, I never experienced this but maybe the Dymet...helped cancel that out.
I have experienced gains in ALL my lifts, on average, I would say my lifting weight has gone up anywhere from 15 to 20 lbs.
My bodyweight has gone up about 12 lbs.
As far as Hair Loss goes, well at 43 I'm alittle thin on top but not bald. I don't feel that using 1-AD contributed to any thinning or accelerated anything.
Some people think 1-AD is expense but if you stop and think about it,.....If you just used the 2 products I used and nothing else,...how is that more expensive than people who have to use Creatine and Protein Powders and some "andro" product.
Anyway, I like this stuff and it has definitely helped me, 375 bench is just around the corner and a 480 squat isn't far behind either, BIG THUMBS-UP!

2nd 1-AD cycle update and my high school reunion.

I'm 3 weeks into my second cycle of 1-AD.

On the first cycle I started at 165 and ended at 180 lbs. No change in body fat. 6 weeks later I'd dropped to 178.

So, on this second cycle, I started at 178. Yesterday I weighed in at 190. Amazing.

I went to my 20 year high school reunion this weekend. I had to stop and buy a new sportscoat before the event because I'd outgrown all my suits and jackets. I've been wearing 38" chest suit jackets since high school. But none of them it any more. Even the ones I bought earlier this year. So I went to Macy's and tried on some new ones. 40"? Nope, too small. 42"? No. I left with a 44R jacket, a black turtleneck and a smile on my face.

Now, I know this isn't much for most of you, but you have to remember that I was a skinny swimmer/diver in high school and have never been able to really put on muscle.

So, I went to the reunion. Turned out to be too hot for the jacket so I ditched it and just wore the turtleneck. At least 3 people commented on my physique. Several grabbed my arm, gave it a squeeze and said, "Wow."

One, a former football player I used to workout with 20 years ago, asked if I was bodybuilding.

"You mean working out?" I said. "Sure"

"No," he said. "Are you competing?"

Well, he really made my day.

All I can say is.....1-AD is amazing.

Big Arnold i agined 20 lbs off the stuff, and i have to say i think there is some kind of appetite activator in that stuff because i could never get enough to eat, and im not kidding when i say that my wife got pissed when i ate everything in the fridge in about 4 days.

Silent Surfer, what kind of doses are you using this cycle? I have just started 1-AD today and I was considering 600mg a day for 2 weeks and depending on my results move on from there.

Silent,

What was your cycle schedule? Sounds like you did a three week cycle initially (one bottle at prescribed dosage), took 6 weeks off and then started your second cycle. If you are starting your third week now, and you are still dosing according to the recommended levels, you should be ending this cycle this week, no?

Just trying to get a feel for how you cycled. My first bottle should be in this week. Like everyone else, Vitaglo had it on back-order, but they said they were going to be priority mailing it to me yesterday, so it should be in today or tomorrow, I hope. I'll probably go ahead and order a 2nd bottle this week, just so I have that 2nd cycle ready to go in case I decide to do a 6-week cycle. I don't want to have a gap while I wait for the back-orders to fill up.

Those are some pretty amazing results though...Wow. If I get anything near those kind of results, I'm gonna be ecstatic. It'll be interesting though to compare notes with you, because even though I'm sort of a hardgainer like you, I have a lot of BF that I'm trying to get rid of. Right now, I'm around 13-14% (The Tanita tells me 12%, but I think it's a little higher than that in reality), so my goals are not only to put on mass, but put on lean mass. I'm not really looking to gain a lot of weight, unless of course it's muscle, in which case, bring it on....

Guinness:

My first cycle was 5 weeks. 1 capsule 3x per day.

Then I took 2 months off.

My second cycle will be 6 weeks (I'm 3 weeks into it). I started the first week with 1 capsule 3x per day and then from the second week on have done 2 capsules 3x per day.

I'm probably about the same body fat as you (12%) I decided not to try to diet during the 1-AD cycles. I'm lifting hard (setting personal records almost every time in the gym) and the dieting would hurt this. My logic is that during a cycle of 1-AD I'm creating a pretty rare (for me) anabolic environment. I don't want to screw it up trying to diet at the same time (catabolic by definition). I also take no other supplements (other than Zinc and Magnesium). I'll start my cutting phase about a week after I finish this 1-AD cycle in 3 weeks.

OVRT:

I'd plan for more than 2 weeks. In my experience, it just starts to kick in around day 10. Buy enough to do 6 weeks at 1 or 2 caps 3x per day. Stick with it. Stop only if you have problems. Don't take a bunch of other supps at the same time. Just focus on 1-AD for 6 weeks. Eat well, don't diet. Lift hard (it's really fun when you're getting pumps so hard they hurt). Get lots of rest.

You won't be sorry.

I actually planned to do at least 3 weeks but I just figured I'd assess whether or not I wanted to up the doseage to 900mg a day after the first two weeks. Thanks for the advice though. I'm on day 2 so I'll keep you guys posted. Just to let you know, I'm 5'7" 170lbs. I don't know my bodyfat but its not too high. I didn't gain anything from 4-AD (androsol) except some bodyfat and about 5lbs of water which I lost immediately. As usual, I'm hoping for a supplement that actually works.

SS,

Thanks for the info, bro. Yeah, I'm looking at doing a 6 week cycle. First 2 or 3 weeks, I'll probably stay at the min. dosage, just to see how my body adjusts and if I can see results on the min. dosage or not.

I'm not planning on doing any other supps, other than my Xenadrine and MRP/Protein supplements during that period. I'm the same as you, in the respect that I want to try and isolate the 1-ad and see if I can better determine it's efficacy. I'll probably stick with my cardio routine (3x a week) just because I really don't want to go back into the 15% BF range again.....what I'm really hoping is that I'll add some good lean muscle mass, get some good strength gains, and at least maintain, if not drop my current BF%.

I should be getting my first bottle today or tomorrow...soon as I get it, I'm going to order another one right away so I can avoid a gap in my cycle. If I would have known there was a back-order situation when I ordered that first bottle, I'd have ordered two instead....Live and learn.

Top Bottom