Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

bodyfx

I have had a client of mine on this for 6 weeks.The results...10 pound weight gain,20 lbs more on the bench,all lifts have gone up.This is an experienced lifter that I have been training for several years.No other changes were made during this time.We finally seem to have a pro hormone that works!

i'd like to believe you but i'm hearing a lot of mixed reviews w/ this. some say yes some say no

I'm only telling it like I see it.Perhaps like many other supps,it will work better for some than for others.However,this does at least tell me that there is something to it(1 AD).

I had very good results personally. (I've posted the details on another thread entitled "My 1-AD Experience, 5 weeks on 2 weeks off).

Summary:

Gains: 15 lbs of lean body mass, no fat, large strength gains
Side effects: gas, mild acne and slight post cycle water retention for 7 days.
Verdict: Best pro-hormone I've used.

it works, I barely did any lifting while on it and went from 180 lbs to 203 lbs right now. Next week I start back in a gym and we'll see what I can do on an intense 4 week cycle.

69muscle you need to eat your ass off otherwise 1-AD (if it works) won't do you any good.

Opinions on D-bol vary. I'm not a fan since most people lose the gains since D-bol makes you retain water big time. Plus it's very toxic so it's hard on the liver. Do some research before you mess with that stuff. Good luck.

Are you serious 69Muscle??? I just started taking 1-AD. (3 pills aday) and I get kind of a disconnected drowsy feeling too. I thought it was just me.

the weird thing with me is that I get extremely drowsy right at first and then I get pumped. I cant explain it. Im kinda skeptical of prohormones but well see how this cycle treats me. How many pills do you take and when??

Top Bottom